Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did you "spring forward"?
Did you "spring forward"?
If so you screwed the pooch. Like these guys...

[Image: Screen-Shot-2018-11-03-at-9-15-27-PM.png]
RE: Did you "spring forward"?
Actually it is fall back? But no, I actually did not, although my computer does that automatically. My stove and microwave clock were off when I woke up this morning. My cat actually woke me up on time, but was annoyed by him this morning thinking he was waking me up too early, but of course, it was my fault, not his.
One of my atomic clocks didn't reset itself. *sigh*
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(November 4, 2018 at 8:59 am)Brian37 Wrote: Actually it is fall back? But no, I actually did not, although my computer does that automatically. My stove and microwave clock were off when I woke up this morning. My cat actually woke me up on time, but was annoyed by him this morning thinking he was waking me up too early, but of course, it was my fault, not his.

Read the OP, please.

(November 4, 2018 at 9:03 am)Jörmungandr Wrote: One of my atomic clocks didn't reset itself.  *sigh*

I threatened mine, did the trick.

It only took me ten minutes to reset my wristwatch.
NO I WILL NOT READ THE OP GAWD, and I do not live in a modular home, I live in a single wide manufactured mobile home. "Modular" is a house that is pre manufactured in two halves. SO NEENER AND NEENER!

The title of your thread is Did you "Spring Forward"?

And yes, the NFL should add a 60 yard line, make the field a circle and have no end zones.
I did. 25 hours. 
Traffic is pretty light this morning.  Hmph
Every religion is true one way or another. It is true when understood metaphorically. But when it gets stuck in its own metaphors, interpreting them as facts, then you are in trouble. - Joseph Campbell  Popcorn

Militant Atheist Commie Evolutionist 
So, yeah, you screwed a different pooch.

And I said I used to live in a modular home.
(November 4, 2018 at 9:20 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: So, yeah, you screwed a different pooch.

And I said I do not live in a modular home. YOU WANT A FLAME WAR BUDDY!  Razz

Just because you saved my sanity getting home from the hurricane doesn't mean I will stand for this...... because right now I am sitting. 

And yes, professional soccer and even hockey should get ride of gollies and nets.
(November 4, 2018 at 9:26 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(November 4, 2018 at 9:20 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: So, yeah, you screwed a different pooch.

And I said I do not live in a modular home. YOU WANT A FLAME WAR BUDDY!  Razz

Just because you saved my sanity getting home from the hurricane doesn't mean I will stand for this...... because right now I am sitting. 

And yes, professional soccer and even hockey should get ride of gollies and nets.

And you should keep that goalie mask, to protect against facepalms. Consoling
(November 4, 2018 at 9:42 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(November 4, 2018 at 9:26 am)Brian37 Wrote: And I said I do not live in a modular home. YOU WANT A FLAME WAR BUDDY!  Razz

And you should keep that goalie mask, to protect against facepalms.  Consoling

That cuts it, if I can't rule the world, I am taking you all out with me!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What did you know yesterday that you don't know today? Gawdzilla Sama 14 1090 December 4, 2023 at 9:43 am
Last Post: brewer
  Did you know? Ryn 2 323 July 4, 2022 at 7:01 pm
Last Post: weaponoffreedom
  What did you get for Christmas? arewethereyet 13 721 December 29, 2021 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  What Hobbies Did You Have As A Kid? BrianSoddingBoru4 51 2291 November 11, 2021 at 7:45 am
Last Post: brewer
  What did you learn to do because of the pandemic? arewethereyet 31 2172 June 27, 2021 at 3:54 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  What job(s) did you have as a kid? arewethereyet 25 2137 April 25, 2021 at 1:17 am
Last Post: Sal
  Spring Forward Foxaèr 19 924 March 14, 2021 at 2:01 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  I did it and you should too. Brian37 41 4088 August 25, 2018 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  If You Did Haz A Clone Of Yourself Identical Mentally *AND* Physically? Edwardo Piet 53 8887 April 5, 2018 at 2:21 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Did You Know.......? chimp3 41 2690 February 22, 2018 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: chimp3