Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 12:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Serious NEWS food warning.....
Serious NEWS food warning.....
It's been in the news the past couple of days, If you live in America OR Canada and you have Romaine lettuce in your fridge, THROW IT OUT! No joke.

Ecoli outbreak announced by the CDC.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/20/citing-e...maine.html
RE: Serious NEWS food warning.....
(November 21, 2018 at 9:26 am)Brian37 Wrote: It's been in the news the past couple of days, If you live in America OR Canada and you have Romaine lettuce in your fridge, THROW IT OUT! No joke.

Fake News!
(November 21, 2018 at 9:32 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(November 21, 2018 at 9:26 am)Brian37 Wrote: It's been in the news the past couple of days, If you live in America OR Canada and you have Romaine lettuce in your fridge, THROW IT OUT! No joke.

Fake News!

If I was a WH chef I would sooooooo say that to him. "Here's your salad Sir, ignore those evil reporters."
(November 21, 2018 at 9:34 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(November 21, 2018 at 9:32 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Fake News!

If I was a WH chef I would sooooooo say that to him. "Here's your salad Sir, ignore those evil reporters."

You think Trump eats salad?

Cute.
We've had a bunch of em this year.  Folks need to stop shitting on the rabbit food!  Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
And just because it's TG Day soon. 

[Image: giphy.gif]
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I ate two helpings of salad last night before I heard about this, and I'm pretty sure it was Romaine lettuce.

All I can say is I'm not dead yet.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(November 21, 2018 at 9:59 am)Tiberius Wrote:
(November 21, 2018 at 9:34 am)Brian37 Wrote: If I was a WH chef I would sooooooo say that to him. "Here's your salad Sir, ignore those evil reporters."

You think Trump eats salad?

Cute.

Grinder then with Romaine lettuce. Better?
We eat a lot of romaine lettuce in Fireball country. This could explain why a couple of us had the rampaging shits last week, even though we wash our lettuce before eating it.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Oh wow, I made that up two days ago so I didnt have to eat my aunt's salad. What great timing.
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 4028 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Good, Mueller. Now Work Your Way Up The Food Chain! Minimalist 7 789 June 15, 2018 at 10:37 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  "News" Which Is Not "News" To Anyone Minimalist 0 528 May 24, 2018 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Instead of Harsher Work Requirements for Food Stamps.... The Industrial Atheist 18 2191 May 24, 2018 at 2:09 pm
Last Post: Joods
  CA judge orders warning on coffee. brewer 15 1290 April 7, 2018 at 6:13 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Mueller's Getting Serious Minimalist 38 6816 August 6, 2017 at 7:29 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Sessions Tells Prosecutors To Seek 'Most Serious' Charges for low level drug crimes Aegon 19 4305 May 12, 2017 at 8:11 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Warning to my well intended liberals OP/ED Brian37 26 3055 February 4, 2017 at 2:03 pm
Last Post: scoobysnack
  Cut Their Balls Off! WARNING: Disturbing Photos Of Animal Cruelty A Theist 29 5380 January 25, 2017 at 4:13 am
Last Post: Joods
  Gun death becoming like diarrhea SERIOUS.... Brian37 4 1208 July 11, 2016 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: Brian37