Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saudi Arabia accused of torturing female activists by electrocution and flogging
Saudi Arabia accused of torturing female activists by electrocution and flogging
Human Rights Watch reported that "Female Saudi activists reported being tortured, from getting flogged to being sexually assaulted by the Saudi regime in prisons":

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world...44426.html

Quote:Campaigners have accused Saudi Arabia of subjecting several activists, including female human rights defenders, imprisoned since May to torture and sexual harassment.

More than a dozen women’s rights activists have been detained for months, most of whom had campaigned for the right to drive and an end to the Kingdom’s male guardianship system, but some have since been freed.

It looks like it even increased a lot after the assassination of Jamal Kashoggi:
Quote:Lynn Maalouf, Amnesty International’s Middle East research director, said: “Only a few weeks after the ruthless killing of Jamal Khashoggi, these shocking reports of torture, sexual harassment and other forms of ill treatment, if verified, expose further outrageous human rights violations by the Saudi authorities.”

These allegations are as true as the daylight. We've been repeating for decades that the government of Saudi Arabia is torturing opposing voices and do atrocities to any person dares speaking against the royal family of the Sauds but so many outside the kingdom chose to believe the Sauds instead; until the case of Kashoggi came and exposed how full of lies this regime is and how savage and brutal it is.

Quote:The allegations could not be verified and the campaigners did not clarify the identity of the individuals who provided testimony. Human Rights Watch said the sources were concerned they and the activists would suffer reprisals if identified publicly.

So really? "could not be verified"? even after knowing about Kashoggi being hacked to pieces, melted in acid; inside a consulate belonging to this savage regime, by orders from it's own king's son; proved by Turkey and the CIA ?

Quote:A Saudi government communications office did not immediately respond to a request for comment. Riyadh has in the past denied using torture and said that arrests were made on the basis of people accused of having suspicious contacts with foreign entities and of offering financial support to “enemies overseas”.

So by participating in "athiestforum.org" I should be arrested according to the regime of Saudi Arabia.
RE: Saudi Arabia accused of torturing female activists by electrocution and flogging
The Orange Turdfuhrer thinks the bitches had it coming.... and the prince is innocent.
RE: Saudi Arabia accused of torturing female activists by electrocution and flogging
I've bee saying they're corrupt for years.

But they have oil, so that's okay.
Dying to live, living to die.
(November 23, 2018 at 8:19 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: Human Rights Watch reported that "Female Saudi activists reported being tortured, from getting flogged to being sexually assaulted by the Saudi regime in prisons":

Quote:Campaigners have accused Saudi Arabia of subjecting several activists, including female human rights defenders, imprisoned since May to torture and sexual harassment.

More than a dozen women’s rights activists have been detained for months, most of whom had campaigned for the right to drive and an end to the Kingdom’s male guardianship system, but some have since been freed.

It looks like it even increased a lot after the assassination of Jamal Kashoggi:
Quote:Lynn Maalouf, Amnesty International’s Middle East research director, said: “Only a few weeks after the ruthless killing of Jamal Khashoggi, these shocking reports of torture, sexual harassment and other forms of ill treatment, if verified, expose further outrageous human rights violations by the Saudi authorities.”

These allegations are as true as the daylight. We've been repeating for decades that the government of Saudi Arabia is torturing opposing voices and do atrocities to any person dares speaking against the royal family of the Sauds but so many outside the kingdom chose to believe the Sauds instead; until the case of Kashoggi came and exposed how full of lies this regime is and how savage and brutal it is.

Quote:The allegations could not be verified and the campaigners did not clarify the identity of the individuals who provided testimony. Human Rights Watch said the sources were concerned they and the activists would suffer reprisals if identified publicly.

So really? "could not be verified"? even after knowing about Kashoggi being hacked to pieces, melted in acid; inside a consulate belonging to this savage regime, by orders from it's own king's son; proved by Turkey and the CIA ?

Quote:A Saudi government communications office did not immediately respond to a request for comment. Riyadh has in the past denied using torture and said that arrests were made on the basis of people accused of having suspicious contacts with foreign entities and of offering financial support to “enemies overseas”.

So by participating in "athiestforum.org" I should be arrested according to the regime of Saudi Arabia.

I worry about your safety every time I read your posts.
(November 23, 2018 at 2:34 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: I've bee saying they're corrupt for years.

But they have oil, so that's okay.

Their oil will be useful for boiling trump in.
Meh, they were probably feminists anyway, right....right?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(November 23, 2018 at 11:55 am)Minimalist Wrote: The Orange Turdfuhrer thinks the bitches had it coming.... and the prince is innocent.

I wonder what Trump will think when his wife or daughter live under the democratic rule of MBS and his family.
First, Ivanka will have to wear Niqab. She'll look awesome in it.

[Image: france-niqab.jpg?w968h681]

(A real picture of Melania Trump whispering a word to Ivanka under the rule of MBS).

(November 23, 2018 at 2:37 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(November 23, 2018 at 8:19 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: Human Rights Watch reported that "Female Saudi activists reported being tortured, from getting flogged to being sexually assaulted by the Saudi regime in prisons":

I worry about your safety every time I read your posts.

Treasuring your worries; Brian.
Thousands are also posting. I hope this will form a fist enough to shake their injustice for good.

(November 23, 2018 at 3:04 pm)Gae Bolga Wrote: Meh, they were probably feminists anyway, right....right?

Believe it or not, feminists in Saudi Arabia love MBS. He gave women the right to drive; anyways. A right that they ironically had all along. They love a tyrant for returning to them what he and his family stole. A right that was theirs

Accept my apology, Minimalist, it's Ivanka whispering to Melania.
Ivanka is the one on the left..
wait, right.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Performers Should Speak Up or Not Attend Saudi Music Festival WinterHold 9 588 December 15, 2021 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Accused Kidnapper killed in Truck Accident onlinebiker 1 283 June 27, 2021 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  [Serious] Biden on punishing MBS and Saudi Arabia WinterHold 27 2435 March 23, 2021 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Saudi journalist killed and hacked inside Saudi embassy in Istanbul WinterHold 333 27837 January 16, 2021 at 6:26 pm
  Black female Dr. dies of covid. Treatment in question. brewer 2 432 December 30, 2020 at 7:46 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  [Serious] G-20 leaders, don’t forget the women’s rights advocates rotting in Saudi prisons WinterHold 47 2192 September 23, 2020 at 6:26 am
  BREAKING: Trump Boasted Of Saving Saudi Prince Over Jamal Khashoggi Killing WinterHold 16 1097 September 13, 2020 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  BREAKING: Former Twitter employees charged with spying for Saudi Arabia WinterHold 14 895 September 6, 2020 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Bannon behind bars accused of fraud. Brian37 28 1423 August 21, 2020 at 10:22 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  BREAKING: Saudi Crown Prince accused of assassination plot against exiled official WinterHold 2 499 August 10, 2020 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda