Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 12:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Christian cross and its concurrent logic
The Christian cross and its concurrent logic
[Image: 1b7314ae41df378L.jpg]

Inistance

Inistance is singular. That which inists is part of inistance.

Inistance is singular and has one direction. Towards its centre.

Inistance is singular because all points are positioned by the same centre. The inward direction of inistance is created by being positioned by the centre.

Inistance has an inward intent which is the distance of its inward direction to and of its centre.

The inward intent of inistance is increased by the self creation of a new centre further inwards than the previous centre. The new centre is self created ahead of inistance. The self creation of the new centre creates the inward intent of inistance.

The self creation of the new centre increases the inward intent of inistance by an amount which is greater than the entire previous inward intent. The amount it is greater by is greater than the enitre previous inward intent of inistance.

All inistance is newly positioned by the new self created centre.

The self creation of the ever inward centre is eternal.
RE: The Christian cross and its concurrent logic
What are you whittering on about ????
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]

1/x is a function that becomes infinitely big the closer it gets to zero. Ergo, we must link 1/x to some theology to make it seem important, while hiding the fact it is full of shit.

/sarcasm
What exactly is the purpose of this claptrap, first and only thus far post stranger?
There is no thesis, introduction, body, conclusion, or overall point that has been mentioned at all in this post.
If today you can take a thing like evolution and make it a crime to teach in the public schools, tomorrow you can make it a crime to teach it in the private schools and next year you can make it a crime to teach it to the hustings or in the church. At the next session you may ban books and the newspapers...
Ignorance and fanaticism are ever busy and need feeding. Always feeding and gloating for more. Today it is the public school teachers; tomorrow the private. The next day the preachers and the lecturers, the magazines, the books, the newspapers. After a while, Your Honor, it is the setting of man against man and creed against creed until with flying banners and beating drums we are marching backward to the glorious ages of the sixteenth centry when bigots lighted fagots to burn the men who dared to bring any intelligence and enlightenment and culture to the human mind. ~Clarence Darrow, at the Scopes Monkey Trial, 1925

Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. ~Ronald Reagan
I feel more stupid for attempting to make sense of it for a second or two.
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari

Waste of words if ever I saw itAngry
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Shut up guys, he's right.... I'm a Christian now! PRAISE THE LORD!
I don't think it takes being a Christian to understand that gobbly-gook. It's probaby more for someone with a very skewed understanding of syntax and tipping towards the crazy side, and on that note skipper you probably understand it bettter than me Big Grin j/k
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
I'm not even sure what syntax is...but it just speaks to me...I have faith in the cross picture he showed us. Tongue
I remember this one from another forum. He supposes that the inistance describes the logic of the Christian cross as it converges in the center or something.

Ricky77, copy/paste jobs are not appreciated around here. Do you have anything substantial to add or do you keep posting vague references about the usage of words like you did on other forums??
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nailed to a cross, Filipino prays for Ukraine war to end Ferrocyanide 1 546 April 8, 2023 at 8:00 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  When logic fails, falsely play victim. Brian37 9 1060 January 31, 2021 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How can a Christian reject part of the Bible and still call themselves a Christian? KUSA 371 88909 May 3, 2020 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Christians: What line are you unwilling to cross for God? Cecelia 96 10493 September 5, 2018 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Christian Logic brewer 22 3792 June 13, 2018 at 10:27 am
Last Post: Simon Moon
  Christian Logic Incognito 8 1238 June 11, 2016 at 6:47 pm
Last Post: Losty
  I don't get God's logic at all ErGingerbreadMandude 7 1940 June 2, 2016 at 4:30 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Mt. Soledad cross ordered to be taken down c172 350 93565 March 26, 2016 at 2:53 am
Last Post: robvalue
  The Christian Cross in Astrology Rhondazvous 6 2660 October 11, 2015 at 11:48 am
Last Post: Mudhammam
  At its Core, Christianity is a Gay Religion Rhondazvous 34 6631 July 6, 2015 at 10:15 am
Last Post: Metis