Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Serious] Dozens Of Crazed Trump Supporters Form “Human Wall” Along Southern Border
Dozens Of Crazed Trump Supporters Form “Human Wall” Along Southern Border
https://thehill.com/latino/429431-dozens...ern-border

so anyone have a large stockpile of concrete to pour over them?

That wall is very 'thick'. I can see it has an excess in carbohydrates.

the only thing I'm curious about is which one of these crazies is gonna fall over from heat stroke first Wacky
RE: Dozens Of Crazed Trump Supporters Form “Human Wall” Along Southern Border
“Dozens” 😂 I’m sure that’s a yuge wall
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Hey, dirty dozen and the rest of Trump's supporters, instead of wasting those $5 bil for Trump's PR wall how about using that money for something far more beneficial:

- Fix Flint's water crisis ~ $55 mil
- Feed all homeless vets 3 meals/day for 1 yr ~ $84 mil
- Give all 3.2 mil public school teachers a $1000 Xmas bonus
- $3.2 bil - Build 3K acres of solar farms ~ $1.5 bil

TOTAL = $4.83 billion

Or these facts that don't bother Trump supporters:

Puerto Rico remains in bankruptcy.
Bodies are backlogged at the morgue.
911 calls take 1 to 3 minutes to be answered.
There’s water rationing due to a drought.
Healthcare is dilapidated; equipment is old
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Can we refer to people who wear MAGA hats as "MAGgots"?
Do any of these morons realize that 10% of the population of Mexico already lives in the US?
What gets me is that Trump had a bill to sign that gave 25B for the Wall, which he had indicated he would sign, and then he didn't sign it, because of DACA provisions attached to the bill, which he had suggested. This is the worst negotiation I've ever seen outside of a comedy bit.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
You guys are approaching this all wrong. The second we got wind of this, we should have started promoting a feel good liberal 'Hands Across America' event. And then the media should have just talked about that, making no mention of the idiots at the border. Then we could have shown footage of the idiots at the border while talking about 'Hands Across America'. We've missed a wonderful opportunity to steal their thunder and drive them insane.
We do not inherit the world from our parents. We borrow it from our children.
They're already there, we'd only be driving around in circles.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(February 13, 2019 at 10:56 am)Yonadav Wrote: You guys are approaching this all wrong. The second we got wind of this, we should have started promoting a feel good liberal 'Hands Across America' event. And then the media should have just talked about that, making no mention of the idiots at the border. Then we could have shown footage of the idiots at the border while talking about 'Hands Across America'. We've missed a wonderful opportunity to steal their thunder and drive them insane.

And, so, because they act like fools, we should do the same?
I think those 'wall people' should just be forced to stay there...I mean, in the name of national security emergency.

The MAGA hats are a nice touch to top off said human wall.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Border Lek 124 10240 December 26, 2022 at 11:43 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Why don't Southern states outlaw interracial marriage? Jehanne 12 1155 July 26, 2022 at 7:55 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1063 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  [Serious] Question for the Trump supporters The Valkyrie 33 3161 June 13, 2020 at 10:11 pm
Last Post: Zepp
  Trump supporters made a very interesting video brewer 19 1484 October 15, 2019 at 7:18 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Trump supporters-why are they so sensitive? A Godzilla fan 27 1958 September 5, 2019 at 11:11 am
Last Post: Drich
  James Dobson on the border camps Rev. Rye 1 580 July 25, 2019 at 10:01 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Border Patrol secret group Figbash 31 2209 July 3, 2019 at 11:32 am
Last Post: Aegon
  Trump's Wall (A momentary lapse of reason) sammiedee 23 1660 June 26, 2019 at 6:27 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Meanwhile, Down on the Border Yonadav 6 833 March 11, 2019 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: Yonadav