Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not just catholics!
Not just catholics!
Church of England child sex abuse allegations 'marked by secrecy'

The Church of England's response to child sex abuse allegations was "marked by secrecy", a report has found.
Former Archbishop of Canterbury Lord George Carey has been criticised for supporting former Bishop Peter Ball.
The Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse (IICSA) said Ball "was able to sexually abuse vulnerable teenagers and young men for decades".

The IICSA described the "appalling sexual abuse against children" in the Diocese of Chichester, with 18 members of the clergy convicted of offences during a 50-year period.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-48214957

Funny how an "all seeing, all knowing, loving god" didn't bother to stop any of it!
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

RE: Not just catholics!
god works is mysterious ways.
Bishop Peter Ball?

What about Cardinal Dick Stifner?

Heh
(May 9, 2019 at 2:27 pm)zebo-the-fat Wrote: Church of England child sex abuse allegations 'marked by secrecy'

The Church of England's response to child sex abuse allegations was "marked by secrecy", a report has found.
Former Archbishop of Canterbury Lord George Carey has been criticised for supporting former Bishop Peter Ball.
The Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse (IICSA) said Ball "was able to sexually abuse vulnerable teenagers and young men for decades".

The IICSA described the "appalling sexual abuse against children" in the Diocese of Chichester, with 18 members of the clergy convicted of offences during a 50-year period.

Funny how an "all seeing, all knowing, loving god" didn't bother to stop any of it!

what if you lived in a world where the worst thing in the world that can happen is when someone pee'd on you? or if you lived in a place where the worst thing in the world is someone pooped and smashed it in your face? No murder rape not possible we where pretty well indestructible, but piss was still piss and poop was still poop.

It would then stand to reason these personal assaults would become our rape and murder.. think of how much we would blow this all up to where the psycological damage of having poop jamed in your face and or mouth could mentally change you forever. to the point where because this is the worst thing that could happen it would require the same type of criminal punishment why? because again it is the biggest humiliation we being could endure!

Now lets say preist where pooping and forcing these same kids to eat it. Would your response be the same?

yes of course it would because you do not have a point of reference that depicts anything worse.

Look I get it.. I was "manhandled by several different people as a young boy. family friends of family strangers ina park.. Apparently a was a damn hot little bastard that man woman and teen found very attractive. it is a bad thing and I was mad for a long time. but hear me out. because you do not know of anything worse this triffle becomes the ultimate crime. and because it is a big deal to us... we want it to be a big deal to god. Just like if poop from another man is forced into your mouth.. the same status the same level of violation is what you would want to apply to mouth pooping if there was no rape.

In truth, on God's level "we" are indestructible. our souls our tue selfs can not be harmed only emotionally violated which from experience is as bad as you want it to be. just like if I where to make you eat poop. in a similar way Rape is bad like forcing poop into someone is bad, but it is not the end of the friggin world. 

In truth if there was no rape humanity would have died of as a bunch of inbred blue blooded monkeys long time ago. Rape is the reason we all don't belong to a hand full of inbred clans. Yes rape is bad M'kay Rape is bad.. but so is pooping in someone's mouth  Hehe

but at the same time do you demand God move heaven and earth so none of us will ever know what another man's turd will taste like?

It's like captain marvel leaving after they killed thanos the first time and left the remaining avengers to figure out earth bid-ness on their own. (she left because there was no real threat to humanity left) Rape is monkey/humanity bid-ness. meaning it may be world ending to the monkey being drilled in the can... but in truth we aren't monkeys, we are not this flesh, and to only seek protection to the flesh is self defeating when our eternal being our indstructible rape proof souls are being condemned for the sake of our monkey powered frames.
(May 9, 2019 at 3:46 pm)Drich Wrote:  or if you lived in a place where the worst thing in the world is someone pooped and smashed it in your face?  

You'd be full of shit Drich .... Oh wait  Hehe
Religion is the top shelf of the supernatural supermarket ... Madog
(May 9, 2019 at 3:46 pm)Drich Wrote:
(May 9, 2019 at 2:27 pm)zebo-the-fat Wrote: Church of England child sex abuse allegations 'marked by secrecy'

what if you lived in a world where the worst thing in the world that can happen is when someone pee'd on you? or if you lived in a place where the worst thing in the world is someone pooped and smashed it in your face? No murder rape not possible we where pretty well indestructible, but piss was still piss and poop was still poop.

It would then stand to reason these personal assaults would become our rape and murder.. think of how much we would blow this all up to where the psycological damage of having poop jamed in your face and or mouth could mentally change you forever. to the point where because this is the worst thing that could happen it would require the same type of criminal punishment why? because again it is the biggest humiliation we being could endure!

Now lets say preist where pooping and forcing these same kids to eat it. Would your response be the same?

yes of course it would because you do not have a point of reference that depicts anything worse.

Look I get it.. I was "manhandled by several different people as a young boy. family friends of family strangers ina park.. Apparently a was a damn hot little bastard that man woman and teen found very attractive. it is a bad thing and I was mad for a long time. but hear me out. because you do not know of anything worse this triffle becomes the ultimate crime. and because it is a big deal to us... we want it to be a big deal to god. Just like if poop from another man is forced into your mouth.. the same status the same level of violation is what you would want to apply to mouth pooping if there was no rape.

In truth, on God's level "we" are indestructible. our souls our tue selfs can not be harmed only emotionally violated which from experience is as bad as you want it to be. just like if I where to make you eat poop. in a similar way Rape is bad like forcing poop into someone is bad, but it is not the end of the friggin world. 

In truth if there was no rape humanity would have died of as a bunch of inbred blue blooded monkeys long time ago. Rape is the reason we all don't belong to a hand full of inbred clans. Yes rape is bad M'kay Rape is bad.. but so is pooping in someone's mouth  Hehe

but at the same time do you demand God move heaven and earth so none of us will ever know what another man's turd will taste like?

It's like captain marvel leaving after they killed thanos the first time and left the remaining avengers to figure out earth bid-ness on their own. (she left because there was no real threat to humanity left) Rape is monkey/humanity bid-ness. meaning it may be world ending to the monkey being drilled in the can... but in truth we aren't monkeys, we are not this flesh, and to only seek protection to the flesh is self defeating when our eternal being our indstructible rape proof souls are being condemned for the sake of our monkey powered frames.
You are even more twisted than I had previously thought.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Lol Derpch pulling a "it could be worst " argument or "it's not gods responsibility " or "it's all humanities fault " All weak cop outs .And comparing rape to poop that says it all .

(May 9, 2019 at 5:45 pm)madog Wrote:
(May 9, 2019 at 3:46 pm)Drich Wrote:  or if you lived in a place where the worst thing in the world is someone pooped and smashed it in your face?  

You'd be full of shit Drich .... Oh wait  Hehe
He already is

(May 9, 2019 at 7:19 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(May 9, 2019 at 3:46 pm)Drich Wrote: what if you lived in a world where the worst thing in the world that can happen is when someone pee'd on you? or if you lived in a place where the worst thing in the world is someone pooped and smashed it in your face? No murder rape not possible we where pretty well indestructible, but piss was still piss and poop was still poop.

You are even more twisted than I had previously thought.
Comparing Rape to poop . I think your begin to generous with how fucked up his mind is .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(May 9, 2019 at 3:46 pm)Drich Wrote:

Say...Weren't you the one who used to carry on about how atheists' predilection for pop morality would eventually lead to a despicable world where molesting children would become acceptable? 
Yet, you're the one sitting here insisting that fucking kids ain't so bad, after all.

Funny how that shit turned out, ain't it?

[Image: tenor.gif]
Pop morality (real morality ) offends him .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(May 9, 2019 at 3:46 pm)Drich Wrote: but at the same time do you demand God move heaven and earth so none of us will ever know what another man's turd will taste like?
Do you eat Yogurt?  Just curious.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think Catholics hate Charles Goodyear Woah0 7 1295 August 28, 2022 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  What do Catholics think of Frollo from "Hunchback of Notre Dame" story? Woah0 2 625 August 26, 2022 at 9:46 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Traddy Catholics on the ropes? Jehanne 16 2080 July 18, 2021 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Catholics warring against the Pope? Fake Messiah 29 7524 November 27, 2017 at 6:52 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Just to know I'm not alone Somecoolguy 36 8531 July 8, 2017 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  CATHOLICS, heads up if you were abused by your priest!...... 21stCenturyIconoclast 110 15295 January 12, 2017 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: Godscreated
Information Catholics VS Protestants Debate Thread Edward John 164 19561 November 15, 2016 at 5:06 pm
Last Post: Drich
  Catholics getting rid of layers of bullshit. Whateverist 17 2437 September 16, 2016 at 10:50 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The problem with "One true church claim" by catholics Romney 8 2126 August 30, 2016 at 4:39 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Catholics vs. Evangelicals? TrueChristian 40 9048 January 15, 2016 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: MTL