Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Science vs Religion
Science vs Religion
I just made this picture, and thought I'd show it off here:

[Image: science_vs_religion_by_dailyatheist-d38dkq4.png]
http://dailyatheist.deviantart.com/art/S...-195468844
RE: Science vs Religion
Good one Great

Accurate at the very least!!
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
is it me or the rocket looks like a minaret?
V.I. Lenin Wrote:The oppressed are allowed once every few years to decide which particular representatives of the oppressing class shall represent and repress them in parliament.
(February 1, 2011 at 7:11 am)muhtesem insan Wrote: is it me or the rocket looks like a minaret?

lol...I don't think minarets are supposed to be doing "Leaning Tower of Pisa" impersonations are theyAngel??

Could be just you mate
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Hey! You stole my sig!
Science flies us to the moon and stars. Religion flies us into buildings.

God allowed 200,000 people to die in an earthquake. So what makes you think he cares about YOUR problems?
(February 2, 2011 at 11:17 am)Thor Wrote: Hey! You stole my sig!

I've heard the phrase before, but your signature was the final inspiration. Smile
(February 3, 2011 at 1:08 pm)Strappado Wrote:
(February 2, 2011 at 11:17 am)Thor Wrote: Hey! You stole my sig!

I've heard the phrase before, but your signature was the final inspiration. Smile

Yeah, I picked it up somewhere (I forget where, otherwise I'd credit the author). Nice to know I helped inspire you!
Science flies us to the moon and stars. Religion flies us into buildings.

God allowed 200,000 people to die in an earthquake. So what makes you think he cares about YOUR problems?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Why Science is Better Than Religion and Always Has Been" Justtristo 1 953 November 14, 2011 at 4:10 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko