Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 19, 2024, 5:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lutheran, drunk athiest, God, christian, non-religious, voice of God
Lutheran, drunk athiest, God, christian, non-religious, voice of God
The title of this thread speaks for itself. I grew up going to a rural church on Sundays until the age of 16 when I became too much of a drunk to go. For the next nine years I worked hard and became an alcoholic. I didn't believe in a God during that time because I didn't know who he was growing up, either. Our Lutheran pastors mentioned God once in a while along with the names of Jesus and the Holy Spirit but I never paid much attention to that stuff.

On Dec. 8, 1979, while I was getting ready to go drink for the weekend, horrible image took my place in the mirror I was using for combing my hair. I hadn't drank in about four days because I almost died ten months earlier in the DT's. This made me become a binge drinker. I drank three days in a row until I felt like getting sick so then I sobered up during the week for about three or four days. Those days were worse than the days I drank because of all the shaking and internal pains I had.

I heard a wicked laughter from this image while he was telling me that I was his. On the day I almost died, he appeared and spent all afternoon intimidating me but I was too sick to have much affect on me. This laughter happened one more time during the summer that year while I was heading down a hill in my truck but I was very drunk at the time so it didn't bother me too badly.

This day in December, this image and laughter made all my hair stick straight out because of the fear I had. Just then, a thought came into my mind that if satan is real, then God has to be real. I didn't even finish that thought when an overwhelming presence came over me that's almost impossible to describe. I knew instantly it was my creator. Six days later, I was in a treatment facility for alcoholism. A few weeks after I was released, I got this understanding that God removed my obsession for alcohol.

Three years later, he removed my three pack a day cigarette habit by putting an image in my mind of my dead friend with a cigarette dangling out of his mouth. The skin on his face was hanging down as it showed his skeleton and it was so hideous that it made me stop smoking. I haven't had a drink or a cigarette since then.

One year later, I was introduced to Christianity through an Amway business I was involved in. I went forward at a non-denominational service on the closing of a convention. The Amway friends of mine told me I could be successful after this conversion. I got a strong desire to read the Bible so for 1 1/2 years before I got involved in a church, I read that book whenever I could. About a half year later, my desire left and church became a fun activity. I got involved with Bible studies but only as a social event and this is how I lived my life for the next seven years. I was becoming religious like the rest of them but while this was going on, God kept me focused on him by performing several healings and miracles.

By 1993, after nine years as a Christian, God used humiliation to force me out of the church and Bible study. After the fifth humiliation and six months after his first one, he got me to quit but I was very angry at him. I fell in love with going to church and Bible study to be with my friends. It got be a social part of my life that I didn't give up easily but God's power was too strong and he succeeded. He left me for six years after that and I went back to my heathen life that I had before Christianity. I had no idea if God was coming back or not so I just lived like any other construction worker with a family and friends. My best friends were atheists because they didn't have to go to church. We could hang out whenever we wanted but after six years, God allowed my hand eczema to come back after he had healed it seven years earlier while I was going strong as a Christian.

After a few days, I recognized that it was him who had to allow this disease to come back so I simply asked him to heal me again. By the next day it was gone and then I knew he was back in my life. For the next nine years he worked on getting me obedient to him and to change my DNA to stop the power it had to confuse my thoughts in him. My confused thoughts were making me obey my own ideas instead of the law and commandments of God. This is called sinning but it comes from the corrupt DNA in our cells. God needed his people to be deceived while he worked with his saints, prophets and messiah. This is why no one knows who who the true God is but I didn't learn this until he finally got everything in my DNA changed to make me sinless.

This happened on June 14, 2008 and two days later, my thoughts all of a sudden became different. Then God began to give me understanding of what was happening because I had no idea what was going on. He told me that he was becoming me, which meant that my body was his and that I would learn that I was him in my body since I was born. I was created as light energy to speak for God and the flesh that I'm using now is totally obedient to my created existence instead of the deceived thoughts it used to obey. Those deceived thoughts was who I thought I was for 54 years. They made me believe I was a hard working farmer and construction worker who lusted after women. God used my lust to get me to move away from my three sons and three granddaughters to live with a spanish woman here in Barcelona.

A few months after being tested of my new thoughts along with my old memory that keeps wanting to live a worldly life, I was given a strong desire to preach the gospel, which is the voice of God. I was created as the voice of God so I'm the gospel and this is why God had to force my body into obedience so he could use it in this way. Preaching the gospel means speaking for God so you won't find me as a religious person preaching a false gospel from the Bible. I don't need the Bible to speak direct words from God but I use them to rebuke the lies of Christians who challenge the voice of God.

It won't be long from now that a Christian will put a gun to my head and put a bulled into it to kill my body. Since God is nothing but thoughts where all his plans were made and his first created as light, I will remain as the light energy that created everything else. This light used the bodies of the prophets, the messiah and the other saints as well. The only reason for this age to exist was for God to reveal his knowledge in the thoughts that came to us. We had to write and speak the inspired words he gave us and this is how the knowledge was revealed. This knowledge is needed for our new bodies in paradise because they won't have any stored memory in their brains. This knowledge will guide us to form a new vocabulary and language so when we speak to each other, God will be giving us new knowledge and this will continued forever. We'll add this knowledge to our new language so everyone will learn about God and his plans.

Once we're ready, a new couple will be formed like Adam and Eve were in this age. They will start the process of birthing God's created men who were made both male and female. Each man will be born with two bodies of the opposite sex and they'll be partners for eternity. They will help in repopulating the new earth that I like to call paradise. Never again will we die in the flesh and since we won't be able to remember this life, we'll never know what death is about. We can't experience time in our created thoughts in God so from the time we die in this age until we wake up in our new bodies, it will seem like a good night's sleep. We won't miss any living because God knows how to plan things.

Brad
RE: Lutheran, drunk athiest, God, christian, non-religious, voice of God
Have you ever seen a therapist?
(February 8, 2011 at 2:57 am)Shell B Wrote: Have you ever seen a therapist?

He needs a psychiatric warden, not a therapist.
Don't stress it bjhulk...as you say..."It will be all over soon"
Have a nice life.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5

Do you always judge people on the first meeting? Every single word in this thread is part of my testimony of what happened. The whole story could easily fit in a book.
(February 8, 2011 at 3:19 am)Chuck Wrote:

He needs a psychiatric warden, not a therapist.

It's not every day that you meet someone who speaks for God. I'll give you a break this time for your pathetic judgment but next time you will be rebuked for lying.
(February 8, 2011 at 4:36 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Don't stress it bjhulk...as you say..."It will be all over soon"
Have a nice life.

When I'm killed, everything on this earth will be destroyed so I'm not stressed at all. We have a great life ahead of us that will never end.
Quote:I knew instantly it was my creator. Six days later, I was in a treatment facility for alcoholism. A few weeks after I was released, I got this understanding that God removed my obsession for alcohol.

Yea God removed your obsession. The professionals in the alcohol treatment facility had fuck all to do with it. People take the time to try and help you and you credit their efforts to a "god" that you have no proof for, how fucking ignorant. Hopefully the next drunk they help will be less mental than yourself.
(February 8, 2011 at 6:53 am)Skipper Wrote:
Quote:I knew instantly it was my creator. Six days later, I was in a treatment facility for alcoholism. A few weeks after I was released, I got this understanding that God removed my obsession for alcohol.

Yea God removed your obsession. The professionals in the alcohol treatment facility had fuck all to do with it. People take the time to try and help you and you credit their efforts to a "god" that you have no proof for, how fucking ignorant. Hopefully the next drunk they help will be less mental than yourself.

It's obvious you didn't read the whole thread. Fools like you shouldn't be judging anyone but your own foolish minds.
I have read the whole thread. You come across as a fucking nutter.
(February 8, 2011 at 8:11 am)Skipper Wrote: I have read the whole thread. You come across as a fucking nutter.

The truth deceived everyone by corrupting the DNA of humanity. Only a few got there DNA changed to stop this deception of our thoughts. Your thoughts will stay deceived for the rest of your short life and your death will free you from this delusion.

You might call me names now but when the earth starts shaking violently, you'll be desparately trying to remember what I said while you're screaming from fear. I've met hundreds of people like you who think highly of themselves but death will take care of that righteousness.

The life you think you have only deceives you of the life you can't see. That life is unthinkable until you're not deceived.

A garden can only grow if it has seed and a gardener to tend it. A well tended garden is beautiful when all the weeds are pulled. To leave them in the garden is a shame, but one day, the gardener will finish pulling the weeds.
Jawdrop
Forgive my honesty, but you are fucking batshit crazy!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O-Oh Athiest-Kisha, notice me B-Baka! SenpaiNoticeMeYouBlindShmuck 10 2441 October 10, 2016 at 6:11 am
Last Post: EruptedCarcassBloat
  Hi from an Aussie Athiest Eclipse 17 1976 February 13, 2016 at 7:29 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  The Voice of Truth and Reason PiousPaladin 52 9861 June 27, 2015 at 12:11 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Hello Athiest forums! warlocksarebest 22 2986 November 7, 2014 at 10:41 pm
Last Post: c172
  Hello Non Believers Eye of God 61 6996 June 13, 2014 at 7:51 pm
Last Post: Zidneya
  Friendly Non Atheist RDSouth 13 1796 March 13, 2014 at 8:41 pm
Last Post: Mudhammam
  Is It Hypocritical Of Me To Be Athiest? Cheese-Is-Christ 26 4975 October 9, 2013 at 1:18 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Hey y'all - I need some non-Christian help on a short survey Baba Asheri 16 3960 March 27, 2013 at 12:07 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Hello from a frum Israeli Athiest EGross 7 2342 February 19, 2013 at 10:53 am
Last Post: frankiej
  Black Female Athiest Looking for Atheist Friends! Chemelonique 25 7540 July 28, 2012 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: Creed of Heresy