Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 7:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV boss found guilty of beheading wife.
TV boss found guilty of beheading wife.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-12388540

Quote:Prosecutors argued Hassan abused his wife and planned the attack in a hallway at Bridges TV, a satellite channel he set up in 2004 in an effort to counter negative portrayals of Muslims following the 9/11 terror attacks.

Mission complete there then. Sick fucker. Sick religion.
RE: TV boss found guilty of beheading wife.

Bitch probably had it coming. Maybe she didn't want to wear her bee-keeper suit?
(February 8, 2011 at 11:49 am)Minimalist Wrote: Bitch probably had it coming. Maybe she didn't want to wear her bee-keeper suit?

ROFLOL

You're going to hell Min, you know that don't you? (see you there--but I'm only going if they have blow jobs)

Hell - with blow jobs - is my idea of heaven!
Stabs his wife 40 times and decapitates her. What does this have to do with Islam though?

But yes, the story does prove that he's a psycho and a hypocrite because he set up satellite channel to counter the negative portrayals of Muslims and then, ironically, he kills his own wife in a dark hallway which in the end only increases the negative impression of Muslims to others.
(February 10, 2011 at 6:27 am)Rayaan Wrote: Stabs his wife 40 times and decapitates her. What does this have to do with Islam though?

How many other times have we seen the same thing from a member of the "religion of peace" huh? It has everything to do with Islam, especially seeing as he ran a muslim tv network trying to counter negative images of muslims whilst then himself partaking in what seems to be a favourite past time of members of Islam along side being offended by everything and stoning innocents to death.
(February 10, 2011 at 9:52 am)Skipper Wrote: How many other times have we seen the same thing from a member of the "religion of peace" huh? It has everything to do with Islam, especially seeing as he ran a muslim tv network trying to counter negative images of muslims whilst then himself partaking in what seems to be a favourite past time of members of Islam along side being offended by everything and stoning innocents to death.

The man committed a crime and it is considered a major sin in Islam to kill an innocent person. He will be punished in the afterlife as well.
(February 9, 2011 at 10:45 am)padraic Wrote: ROFLOL

You're going to hell Min, you know that don't you? (see you there--but I'm only going if they have blow jobs)

They do, but it will be you giving themBig Grin
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(February 10, 2011 at 9:52 am)Skipper Wrote:
(February 10, 2011 at 6:27 am)Rayaan Wrote: Stabs his wife 40 times and decapitates her. What does this have to do with Islam though?

How many other times have we seen the same thing from a member of the "religion of peace" huh? It has everything to do with Islam, especially seeing as he ran a muslim tv network trying to counter negative images of muslims whilst then himself partaking in what seems to be a favourite past time of members of Islam along side being offended by everything and stoning innocents to death.

use some common sense skip
How is it that every religious person on here defending their religion ALWAYS says the exact same thing...
"I'm not THAT kind of Muslim, or I'm not THAT kind of Christian"

It's always the same bull shit! As if most of them are really good people and there is "just a couple of bad seeds here in there". I got news for you all. Check your history, read a book, watch the fucking news ---- Your religions are EVIL and your people suck ass! It's been proven throughout literally millenias of time.

Defend it till your blue in the face. Justify it by saying "we condemn his actions". Villify the opposing religion so you don't look as bad. It doesn't matter what you do ... I believe 2000 years from now the human race will judge you as 'Guilty as Charged' and we will celebrate the day that we rid the planet of your horrible disease.

oh and CLEARLY I don't care if you reply with "you have sweeping generalizations". I already heard that one today.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The true story of Prophet Mohammed and His Young Wife Aisha Believe Heart 31 1968 September 25, 2022 at 11:48 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Don't report wife beaters : ( Saniu 10 712 September 19, 2018 at 6:04 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Huge new monumnet found at Petra - could this be what the first Mosques pointed to? ReptilianPeon 7 2377 June 11, 2016 at 11:44 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Pakistan Islam council proposes wife beating TubbyTubby 11 1795 June 1, 2016 at 4:03 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Obama quoted Muhammad from speech endorsing caliphate and beheading mralstoner 8 3111 February 14, 2016 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  I just found the most amazing scientific miracle in the Quran!!!! ReptilianPeon 15 3862 January 31, 2016 at 11:41 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Some Cherry picked hadiths about how to treat wife. Mystic 16 6027 August 14, 2015 at 9:56 am
Last Post: TubbyTubby
  Muhammad's first wife was a successful businessperson but... ReptilianPeon 0 1309 August 12, 2015 at 5:07 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Pre-Uthman Quran Found in England ReptilianPeon 39 15676 August 3, 2015 at 7:01 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Fatwa allowing husband to eat his wife. Ksa 3 1813 April 16, 2015 at 6:16 pm
Last Post: dyresand