Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 12:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello.
Hello.
Hi. I'm new here. You can worship me. Or you can not. I don't really care. Though worshiping me is mandatory.

Anyway, I'm an atheist that loves all sorts of genres of music, art, and technology.

Ask a question and I'll see if I answer it. ROFLOL
RE: Hello.
Hi?
Big Grin
Welcome from Oz....you'll have to take a number and stand in the cue (over there * points to Alpha Centauri) for the worshiping.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Why has the rear passenger window on my car stopped working?

P.s hi.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(February 15, 2011 at 5:59 am)Zen Badger Wrote: Why has the rear passenger window on my car stopped working?

Because she is a FAB and is pissed off with you for taking the mighty Sushimobile to work Joke

"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Arigatou Minna-san

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

あなたは大歓迎です

You are most welcome....what is your location on this planet??
What do I get for worshipping you?

Oh, I hope its a new blender! I could use a new blender. My old one shit the bed when I tried to make my own mineral water out of spit and rocks.

I'm getting all aroused hoping its a fabulous new blender!
The only one who gets worshiped around here is me.

By the way, welcome! Big Grin

Here's your question: how did you come by your username?
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(February 16, 2011 at 9:59 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: The only one who gets worshiped around here is me.

By the way, welcome! Big Grin

Here's your question: how did you come by your username?

To be honest I read the forum a couple of times and I really liked your posts and your avatar so I had to join. Your avatar just drips "nerdy librarian kosher sauce" all over the board and I have a big bag of biscuits ready to sop that geek gravy up.

LOL..I think Im laying it on to thick
Thinking

nope..Im certain of it..thats definitely brainy babe butter I see on the screen.
Worship

I still want my blender

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 5940 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: theophilus
  Hello hello! DgyJff 8 3621 August 30, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates