Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tell me YOUR weather is this screwed up.
Thumbs Up 
Tell me YOUR weather is this screwed up.
The grass needs mowing - but now we have to wait for the snow to melt off before we can...
RE: Tell me YOUR weather is this screwed up.
We didn't have a 48 hour period of below freezing temps all winter. Yet we had near records for earliest freeze, Oct 25, and latest freeze, Apr 15. Last night's freeze came a week after a record high of 88°
(April 15, 2020 at 11:55 am)onlinebiker Wrote: The grass needs mowing - but now we have to wait for the snow to melt off before we can...

If you were any sort of a mechanic, you’d figure out how to attach mower blades to your snow blower.   Wink

And no , no screwed up weather here. Highs in the low twenties, lows in the low teens (70s and 50s, respectively). Typical for autumn.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
The day before yesterday the high temp was in the 80s. Around suppertime the wind blew in and dropped the temp by 40+ degrees. We pretty much experienced three seasons in about twelve hours. I say three and not four because it has to be triple digits to really count as summer here. Currently we are heading to a happy medium in the 60s that will build back up to the 80s by Tuesday.

And rain is moving in again because the yard has almost dried out from the 19 days of rain we had in March and the 4 days in April (by the 12th).

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Yup. Woke up to see a think blanket of snow. In mid-April. And it was warm enough one day last week to break out the shorts.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Snowed 2-3 days ago, mowing the back yard today.

Cranky
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How's the weather treating you today? Foxaèr 69 957 April 20, 2024 at 10:29 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  What's your favorite Weather app? Jehanne 13 1124 July 20, 2022 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Brian, you're screwed again! Gawdzilla Sama 15 1646 September 1, 2019 at 9:00 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  You can tell it' s REALLY cold out when - onlinebiker 13 1343 January 31, 2019 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Do you and yours wear thermal under clothes when the weather gets cold? Duty 46 3135 November 15, 2018 at 11:06 am
Last Post: Duty
  (Yet Another) Tell Us About You Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 40 2687 September 12, 2018 at 6:25 am
Last Post: Lucanus
  Somewhat reliable weather site sought. Gawdzilla Sama 7 1039 August 2, 2018 at 8:56 pm
Last Post: RoadRunner79
Heart Tell us your ethnicity with food pics *Deidre* 138 20865 May 19, 2018 at 5:06 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
  Tell us your age with a picture Foxaèr 74 9236 May 14, 2018 at 2:53 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  I will tell you a secret Foxaèr 16 2787 May 2, 2018 at 10:58 am
Last Post: vorlon13