Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
monkeys display self doubt like humans
monkeys display self doubt like humans
http://news.bbc.co.uk/earth/hi/earth_new...401945.stm

It seems there arent many traits that humans dont share with other species.

Quote:"Monkeys apparently appreciate when they are likely to make an error," he told BBC News. "They seem to know when they don't know."

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

RE: monkeys display self doubt like humans
Cool. It's not strange if you ask me... we're all apes. Tongue
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
(February 21, 2011 at 6:21 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: http://news.bbc.co.uk/earth/hi/earth_new...401945.stm

It seems there arent many traits that humans dont share with other species.

Monkey's don't go for the Jesus cult.

And monkeys don't feel bad if they throw shit at some preacher!
Monkey's don't invent religion.
Well, I wonder how long it will take us to realise? Wink
(February 21, 2011 at 8:11 pm)Minimalist Wrote: And monkeys don't feel bad if they throw shit at some preacher!

Well, neither would I Big Grin
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(February 22, 2011 at 6:34 am)DoubtVsFaith Wrote: Monkey's don't invent religion.

For now apes are atheist... but just wait til the bible-thumpers finally submit to the undeniable facts of evolution. There will quickly be a race to try to convert them!
"We live in the age of the internet, and there are still people willing to blow themselves up for the HIGHLY UNLIKELY possiblility of pussy in another dimension!" - Joe Rogan

"Jesus Christ! Grab the Escalade, we're outta here!" - God
(March 3, 2011 at 11:10 pm)azharrison Wrote:
(February 22, 2011 at 6:34 am)DoubtVsFaith Wrote: Monkey's don't invent religion.

For now apes are atheist... but just wait til the bible-thumpers finally submit to the undeniable facts of evolution. There will quickly be a race to try to convert them!

Hello, I noticed that you're a social Darwinist. Are you the racist kind? It's just a question.
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
(March 4, 2011 at 4:34 pm)HeyItsZeus Wrote:
(March 3, 2011 at 11:10 pm)azharrison Wrote:

Hello, I noticed that you're a social Darwinist. Are you the racist kind? It's just a question.

No, I have corrected it. Thank you.
"We live in the age of the internet, and there are still people willing to blow themselves up for the HIGHLY UNLIKELY possiblility of pussy in another dimension!" - Joe Rogan

"Jesus Christ! Grab the Escalade, we're outta here!" - God

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  More domestication of humans. Jehanne 5 890 November 9, 2022 at 7:37 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  How humans & cats see things at night. Jehanne 3 641 November 1, 2022 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  When your self is expressed in a single webpage. . . bennyboy 9 1071 April 15, 2019 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Human brain genes in monkeys popeyespappy 5 490 April 12, 2019 at 5:21 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  Cloned monkeys: First primate clones are created in lab shadow 2 514 January 25, 2018 at 5:56 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Humans evolved from monkeys Old Baby 72 6943 March 10, 2016 at 4:23 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  What part of the world did the first humans assemble? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!! 18 3630 October 18, 2014 at 12:49 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Sexual relationships in animals vs. humans Kayenneh 6 2925 March 29, 2014 at 1:35 am
Last Post: *Deidre*
  Greeks self-inject HIV to claim benefits pocaracas 6 1565 December 1, 2013 at 11:07 am
Last Post: Psykhronic
  Self-Assembling Molecules Offer New Clues on Life's Possible Origin pocaracas 8 3239 April 25, 2013 at 8:31 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger