Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 1:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
...Introduction
...Introduction
Hey I'm New here. I'm an agnsotic with Atheist leanings. I've been looking for a forum that has regular posting and debate. I also look at this as an opportunity to learn. After all I DO NOT KNOW. I'm also a Freshmen in College who has had the misfortune of arguing with Frank Turek.
RE: ...Introduction
Welcom!
Ground control to Major Tom.....

(Always wanted to do that.)

Hello.
Welcome from Oz majorTom Hi

Where on this planet are you??
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
I'm From AMERICA: The Great Asshole of the World....

I believe so Hard in America, the God and Bible that I tune out everything because I can't hear you with the sound of Flag's flapping in my ear
(February 22, 2011 at 12:35 pm)MajorTomWaits99 Wrote: I'm From AMERICA: The Great Asshole of the World....

Hello Major Tom, and welcome to these forums.

While the United States seems to be in the middle of screwing itself and others with dangerous self delusion at the moment, it still has substantial economic capacity, wealth and human rights, considering the bulk and varied interests, disputes, loyalties, etc, of it's people.

If it is an asshole, it'd better be a damn amazing one.
Welcome
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
(February 22, 2011 at 12:35 pm)MajorTomWaits99 Wrote: I'm From AMERICA: The Great Asshole of the World....

I believe so Hard in America, the God and Bible that I tune out everything because I can't hear you with the sound of Flag's flapping in my ear

I live in the bible belt of that asshole. Welcome to the site.

ROFLOL
Sorry pumpkin...THAT TITLE is reserved for us Aussies! We don't say Oi! for nothing mate Thumb up

(February 22, 2011 at 12:35 pm)MajorTomWaits99 Wrote: I believe so Hard in America, the God and Bible that I tune out everything because I can't hear you with the sound of Flag's flapping in my ear

I did hear some comedienne state once that the shape of a 'map of America' reminded her of a woman's pubic hair line and that she would much rather the 'map of Tasmania' look for that part of her anatomy.
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(February 22, 2011 at 4:57 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote:

Hello Major Tom, and welcome to these forums.

While the United States seems to be in the middle of screwing itself and others with dangerous self delusion at the moment, it still has substantial economic capacity, wealth and human rights, considering the bulk and varied interests, disputes, loyalties, etc, of it's people.

If it is an asshole, it'd better be a damn amazing one.

Valid point but by that I mean that people refuse to utilize their freedom of speech and are quite content to stay steeped in their ignorance.

And For the Australlian: ELLO BRUCE!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction Veni 5 727 July 3, 2022 at 7:43 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Introduction Data 9 967 June 19, 2022 at 8:04 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  A (re)-introduction bennyboy 10 1949 June 11, 2022 at 8:35 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Introduction Disagreeable 15 1388 January 25, 2022 at 2:37 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  atheists - edit to add Introduction ergo 60 3955 November 28, 2021 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Here is My Introduction AtheistQuest 23 2263 August 25, 2021 at 9:07 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The End8888 Introduction UniverseCaptain 29 1987 August 12, 2021 at 2:17 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A little introduction satansprostate 16 1157 June 24, 2021 at 11:42 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
Smile New User Introduction Militant_Atheist 14 976 September 29, 2020 at 8:03 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  introduction Xaventis 29 2898 August 9, 2020 at 6:38 pm
Last Post: Tomatoshadow2