Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets hand out guns like candy. Kenosha edition.
Lets hand out guns like candy. Kenosha edition.
Lets all play Rambo, Dirty Harry, and lets all stupidly assume no record at time of buy means you wont get stupid after the buy.

But Trump's "looters leads to shooters" had nothing to do with it.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/26/us/kenosh...index.html
RE: Lets hand out guns like candy. Kenosha edition.
More guns always make things better.
(August 26, 2020 at 6:00 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: More guns always make things better.

I love you, because you get it.
Xmas before last one of my cousins got a new rifle. He told one of the boys to open a window and then he fired 15 rounds into his barn while seated in his recliner. When he was done he realized he hadn't told the boys to raise the screens. I was impressed that he only killed one cow.
(August 26, 2020 at 6:21 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Xmas before last one of my cousins got a new rifle. He told one of the boys to open a window and then he fired 15 rounds into  his barn while seated in his recliner. When he was done he realized he hadn't told the boys to raise the screens. I was impressed that he only killed one cow.

What do you have against recliners?
(August 26, 2020 at 5:50 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Lets all play Rambo, Dirty Harry, and lets all stupidly assume no record at time of buy means you wont get stupid after the buy.

But Trump's "looters leads to shooters" had nothing to do with it.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/26/us/kenosh...index.html

Or that their son won't become fanatically obsessed with the police to the point where he'd cross state borders to shoot protesters.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Cops defended him today, too. I bet they both go to the same Klan rallies.
"Tradition" is just a word people use to make themselves feel better about being an asshole.
(August 26, 2020 at 8:22 pm)Divinity Wrote: Cops defended him today, too.  I bet they both go to the same Klan rallies.

The sick shit about how white people today defend firearms is that even today they bitch about city violence, but forget back in the 60s white authorities preventing blacks from open carrying firearms.
And of course he got inspired when he was on Trump's rally

[Image: Rally.jpg]

“On Monday night, Trump gave his national platform to a white supremacist who used an AR-15 to terrorize BLM protesters. Last night, a white supremacist used an AR-15 to kill 2 BLM protesters”

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ell...rump-rally

And therefore Trump's minions couldn't wait to support him -- Tucker Carlson: "So are we really surprised that looting and arson accelerated to murder? How shocked are we that 17-year-olds with rifles decided they had to maintain order when no one else would."

Video

So killing unarmed black people is "law and order".
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Well, not much is known so far. Here's what I've gleaned from what the Trib's telling us so far:
  • Motherfucker idolised police. And if his view of police was idealised and he just wanted to be Joe Friday, this would be fairly defensible (even if Joe always was the ideal of what a cop should be and not necessarily the reality.) At least when Joe encountered police brutality, he tended to be pretty clear in his rejection of it (at least when he wasn't trying to defend the LAPD on live TV.) But, alas, this wasn't the case. His (unfortunately deactivated) Facebook account was littered with constant praises of law enforcement, wearing police-branded gear (even fucking Crocs), and pictures of him with his gun and a Blue Lives Matter backdrop.
  • FM's photo of him at a Trump rally in Iowa seems to check out.
  • Has made TikTok videos of him shooting the rifle that would eventually be used in the shooting. Hopefully, his aim was at least better than Randy Stair's when he made his shooting videos.
  • His connection with the police has usually been as a cadet, but has recently evolved into more of a whacker than a civilian with some experience as a cadet.
  • He's 17. My guess, from what I know about underaged shooters, is currently that the gun belonged to his parents. Or maybe his militia buddies helped him out.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Man Arrested for owning guns. onlinebiker 133 6747 July 26, 2021 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Of guns and fireworks OP/ED....... Brian37 22 1268 July 9, 2021 at 12:46 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Lets go shopping now, every lizard's learning how Brian37 34 1726 April 11, 2021 at 11:41 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Guns banned in Michigan State Capitol. onlinebiker 52 3007 January 13, 2021 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I didn’t do it out of hate. ... I did it out of love. brewer 2 469 January 10, 2021 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Divinity
  Kenosha Shooter Kyle Rittenhouse onlinebiker 154 6614 September 23, 2020 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Guns Sales Booming onlinebiker 41 2753 June 22, 2020 at 7:09 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Guns and suicide onlinebiker 51 4393 August 9, 2019 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Fed Court, "hand over 8yrs of your finances" Brian37 15 1009 May 22, 2019 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  [split] What is next for the United States? [GUNS] Brian37 104 6978 May 15, 2019 at 9:24 pm
Last Post: Brian37