Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C L D M
C L D M
This stands for Criminal Lives Don't Matter.  Keep in mind that negroes make up about 14% of the population.  But they are responsible for over 50% of the crime.  So going by the math, Negro lives don't matter.  Just in case you don't know it, crime is a bad thing.  And criminals are a bad thing.  Unless you have your head stuck up your ass, you should know that.  You have probably seen on the news the riots going on over the shooting of the negro criminal Jacob Blake in Wisconsin.  But the police tried to detain him.  That didn't work.  They tried to tazer him.  That didn't work.  When it appeared that he was reaching for something in his car, that worked.  (Too bad he didn't die) Police have a RIGHT to protect themselves!  And criminals don't get to decide weather or not the police can detain them.  Maybe the negro was just trying to commit suicide by cop.

All this pro-negro crap they show disgusts me.  Just last night they spoke about some White guy who shot some rioters while trying to protect some property.  Instead of pinning a medal on him as they should have, they decided to go anti-White and arrest him for murder.  They showed the guy running down the street with his gun and getting attacked.  Just as with Ahmaud Arbery, you can't murder those who are attacking you.  It's self defense!!!
RE: C L D M
You seem to be mixing "committing" and "incarcerating".

Yes - more blacks end up in prison - but it also seems that more are falsely imprisoned than whites.

Unfortunately - nobody knows how many are innocent.

If you ask the jailors and those who put the blacks there - they would say vnearly all are guilty".

If you asked the incarcerated - most would claim innocence.

The truth most likely lies somewhere in between.

Good luck figuring that out...
Trying too hard.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
(August 27, 2020 at 5:38 pm)impaler Wrote: This stands for Criminal Lives Don't Matter.  Keep in mind that negroes make up about 14% of the population.  But they are responsible for over 50% of the crime.  So going by the math, Negro lives don't matter.  Just in case you don't know it, crime is a bad thing.  And criminals are a bad thing.  Unless you have your head stuck up your ass, you should know that.  You have probably seen on the news the riots going on over the shooting of the negro criminal Jacob Blake in Wisconsin.  But the police tried to detain him.  That didn't work.  They tried to tazer him.  That didn't work.  When it appeared that he was reaching for something in his car, that worked.  (Too bad he didn't die) Police have a RIGHT to protect themselves!  And criminals don't get to decide weather or not the police can detain them.  Maybe the negro was just trying to commit suicide by cop.

All this pro-negro crap they show disgusts me.  Just last night they spoke about some White guy who shot some rioters while trying to protect some property.  Instead of pinning a medal on him as they should have, they decided to go anti-White and arrest him for murder.  They showed the guy running down the street with his gun and getting attacked.  Just as with Ahmaud Arbery, you can't murder those who are attacking you.  It's self defense!!!

Aww...lookit how cute you are.

Enjoy your time here, however brief.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
"Negro".

Shouldn't you be off violating your sister or something?
Dying to live, living to die.
(August 27, 2020 at 5:44 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: You seem to be mixing "committing" and "incarcerating".

Yes - more blacks end up in prison - but it also seems that more are falsely imprisoned than whites.

Unfortunately - nobody knows how many are innocent.

If you ask the jailors and those who put the blacks there - they would say vnearly all are guilty".

If you asked the incarcerated - most would claim innocence.

The truth most likely lies somewhere in between.

Good luck figuring that out...

The statistic I read said that negroes are responsible for over 50% of the crime that happens.  That is, what is known about.  There are many crimes that happen where the perpetrator isn't even seen.  I also have an interesting statistic for you.  In looking it up, various websites say various things.  But they are all pretty much the same.  This statistic said that in 2005, there were 37,460 black on White sexual assaults-rapes in the U.S.  The number of White on black sexual assaults-rapes was 0 to 10!  Here is a graph for you to check out.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

So as you see, any talk of falsely imprisoned negroes is a farce.  The anti-White left wing media just loves to make a big hoopla over the occasional instance of a negro who was falsely imprisoned.  But for over 50% of them, they belonged in jail for one reason or another.
Moderator Notice
Post edited for 30/30 violation. Big surprise.
Boru
Statistics you find on David Duke's website ain't exactly what you call unimpeachable....
Hi Ann Coulter. Thanks for dropping by. 

Shit forum, we seem to be moving up in the world.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(August 27, 2020 at 5:38 pm)impaler Wrote: This stands for Criminal Lives Don't Matter.  Keep in mind that negroes make up about 14% of the population.  But they are responsible for over 50% of the crime.  So going by the math, Negro lives don't matter.  Just in case you don't know it, crime is a bad thing.  And criminals are a bad thing.  Unless you have your head stuck up your ass, you should know that.  You have probably seen on the news the riots going on over the shooting of the negro criminal Jacob Blake in Wisconsin.  But the police tried to detain him.  That didn't work.  They tried to tazer him.  That didn't work.  When it appeared that he was reaching for something in his car, that worked.  (Too bad he didn't die) Police have a RIGHT to protect themselves!  And criminals don't get to decide weather or not the police can detain them.  Maybe the negro was just trying to commit suicide by cop.

My welcome to you was short. Enjoy your impending departure!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

If you travel over state lines as part of some white "militia" and you shoot 3 people and kill 2 of them, it's not self defense, it's murder.

Stop saying Jacob Blake was armed with a knife because he wasn't. They found a knife under the floor board of his car, those are two different things. That's no justification for a cop to shoot him seven times in the back.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"