Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 9:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I smell a godly agenda.
I smell a godly agenda.
Sneaking in religion under the guise of education during COVID............. and getting CARES act government funding.

A PA District is Letting Christians Preach to Kids at a Remote Learning Site: https://friendlyatheist.patheos.com/2020...ning-site/
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: I smell a godly agenda.
Pastafarians should get involved and set up their own camp.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
The local Gospel crew seem to have persuaded the council to let them shriek, wail, warble and howl, and give evangelical speeches, every single fucking Sunday for hour on end, amplified hardcore hardware tech to boot, due to the afforded social distancing "worshipping" outdoors at the park bandstand (abt 300 metres from my yard) entails. Shut. The. Fuck. Up.
(September 8, 2020 at 3:28 pm)Lawz Wrote: The local Gospel crew seem to have persuaded the council to let them shriek, wail, warble and howl, and give evangelical speeches, every single fucking Sunday for hour on end, amplified hardcore hardware tech to boot, due to the afforded social distancing "worshipping" outdoors at the park bandstand (abt 300 metres from my yard) entails. Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

Bit different than religious instruction in a State-funded school.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(September 8, 2020 at 3:16 pm)brewer Wrote: Sneaking in religion under the guise of education during COVID............. and getting CARES act government funding.

A PA District is Letting Christians Preach to Kids at a Remote Learning Site: https://friendlyatheist.patheos.com/2020...ning-site/

I never get a quid pro quo.
(September 8, 2020 at 5:34 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(September 8, 2020 at 3:28 pm)Lawz Wrote: The local Gospel crew seem to have persuaded the council to let them shriek, wail, warble and howl, and give evangelical speeches, every single fucking Sunday for hour on end, amplified hardcore hardware tech to boot, due to the afforded social distancing "worshipping" outdoors at the park bandstand (abt 300 metres from my yard) entails. Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

Bit different than religious instruction in a State-funded school.

Boru

Religious instruction invasion in a state funded park...not so very different really in essence...a bit different though, granted....blighty too, not USA, although we seem to have a laxer policy RE state funding of religion and yet far less religion so  Think

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I can smell bullshit from my house.... Brian37 10 2681 December 23, 2015 at 8:38 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Resurfacing of the "homosexual agenda" Foxaèr 12 1714 December 22, 2014 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0