Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WikiLeaks: Saudi Royal Welfare Program Revealed
WikiLeaks: Saudi Royal Welfare Program Revealed
The Story

Revolt in SA coming soon?
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
RE: WikiLeaks: Saudi Royal Welfare Program Revealed
Maybe all the arab states wil end up having one big battle on the plains of mageddo in 2012.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

I hope the entire middle east has a revolt.
Oh my....they are criminals. What a surprise!

[Image: 171-1216121412-BushKissingSaudiPrince.jpg]

Who's going to break it to Bush?
(February 28, 2011 at 2:41 pm)theVOID Wrote: I hope the entire middle east has a revolt.

Me too, but I hope they end up with a European style democracy & not an Iran style theocracy.

"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
(February 28, 2011 at 3:06 pm)Jaysyn Wrote: Me too, but I hope they end up with a European style democracy & not an Iran style theocracy.

Why don't we let them decide?

Egypt, Tunisia have taken the steps in favor of democracy. Without the tacit meddling of the Americas.

They are homegrown patriots.

It is their leading by example that will make or break the Middle East's foray into democracy.
Sad 
I think that the world should be watching what's happening in the Middle East with caution and a certain trepidation.
With many of the Middle East countries not having had experience of democracy previously I think we should be wary as to how some of these countries will develop their 'revolution'.

It is by no means certain that it will result in a western style democracy - the big danger is if some countries become military dictatorships.

Some countries may end up with one dictator being replaced by another.......
(February 28, 2011 at 2:02 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: Maybe all the arab states wil end up having one big battle on the plains of mageddo in 2012.

4 Horsemen
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
(February 28, 2011 at 1:41 pm)HeyItsZeus Wrote: The Story

It will never happen. America will help the Sauds quash any rebellion.

I sometimes wonder if every new president, on their first day in the whitehouse, is shown a rule book with rule number one being "support the Saud"
(February 28, 2011 at 7:11 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote:
(February 28, 2011 at 1:41 pm)HeyItsZeus Wrote: The Story

It will never happen. America will help the Sauds quash any rebellion.

I sometimes wonder if every new president, on their first day in the whitehouse, is shown a rule book with rule number one being "support the Saud"

Unfortunately, your right.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trump did a good thing by humiliating Saudi Arabia WinterHold 24 3937 July 1, 2019 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Saudi Arabia: the King has Alzehimer; forgetting words in front of camera WinterHold 27 2301 February 28, 2019 at 6:37 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Serious] Arrested Citizens Being Tortured In Saudi Arabia WinterHold 0 344 February 21, 2019 at 8:30 pm
  Venezuela and Saudi Arabia in the eyes of the American one-eyed foreign policy WinterHold 9 1303 February 4, 2019 at 10:04 am
Last Post: Yonadav
  Saudi Arabia is falling, It's all over WinterHold 37 4107 January 27, 2019 at 5:01 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  Saudi Arabia had been sold :) WinterHold 4 1203 January 25, 2019 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump visited Saudi Israelia. WinterHold 13 3351 January 11, 2019 at 1:00 pm
  Saudi Arabia as USA ally is not a bad thing Rignia 6 943 November 25, 2018 at 4:19 pm
  Saudi Arabia: a stance against the beast WinterHold 4 460 November 8, 2018 at 1:02 am
  Saudi Arabia whitewashing its reputation by paying to PR companies WinterHold 0 207 October 17, 2018 at 8:00 am