Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 8:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looks like the orange man group making a come back..
looks like the orange man group making a come back..
i am assuming most of you heard Ruddy's speech yesterday and i will not need to post it again.. but to sum it up. they seized the dominion servers in germany, they have several people who worked there in exchange for immunity, along with several hundred affidavits of fraud ( examples: 10,000 mail in ballots were issued in a given county in Mi. and 20,000 were returned, thousands of biden only ballots meaning on the voting ballot no other votes were cast but for biden, no senators no amendments no house members.. just biden showed up during the 2am counting cut off and the 4am restart.. no id's no wat to identify the ballots just thousand of biden only votes being run through the machines while everyone else was gone.. then the lack of republican poll watchers being allowed to inspect and observe is several states. (these poll watchers help certify signatures, generally you have a rep and a dim, who both look at a mail in ballot and at the signature and both have to agree the sig matches the one on file.) they were kicked out and not allowed to watch or object to 100,000s of votes in major cities.. 

Long story short it looks like trump won by a massive landslide. not only does trump win the electoral votes but the popular vote.

when this all comes out and the information if proven to be factual, what will you biden people do? shrug it off go back to work or do we have more riots to look forward to? or will you people finally stop and examine everything you have been told these last 4 years for what they are? lies deceit propaganda from the left? look at how the news coddles joe when have joe  and all the horrible stuff he has done as vice president/he is wanted for a class A felony in the ukraine for bribery
https://trendingpolitics.com/breaking-uk...rosecutor/
here he is BRAGGING about doing it! he had him fired because they were investigating his son for extorting/selling access to joe..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkntSu5y6y0

whether you know this or not this senerio is exactly what they accused trump of doing with russia/the whole impeachment.

so while the news and the polsi in the house see this is enough to impeach trump on with no evidence ( proven hoax) they give biden a pass while we have him on tape in his own words admitting to this offense. and not ukrainian officials seek to prosecute him for it. then we will have this rigged election.. supposedly we have a dominion exec who has turn coat and named some really big names in this attempt to steal the election.

if not now, when does the critical examination of why you believe occur? what massive event must happen before you take stock and examine what you believe? when will you consider 'main stream news unreliable? i'm seriously asking these questions.
RE: looks like the orange man group making a come back..
Are you high?

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(November 20, 2020 at 1:50 pm)Drich Wrote: i am assuming most of you heard Ruddy's speech yesterday and i will not need to post it again.. but to sum it up. they seized the dominion servers in germany, they have several people who worked there in exchange for immunity, along with several hundred affidavits of fraud ( examples: 10,000 mail in ballots were issued in a given county in Mi. and 20,000 were returned, thousands of biden only ballots meaning on the voting ballot no other votes were cast but for biden, no senators no amendments no house members.. just biden showed up during the 2am counting cut off and the 4am restart.. no id's no wat to identify the ballots just thousand of biden only votes being run through the machines while everyone else was gone.. then the lack of republican poll watchers being allowed to inspect and observe is several states. (these poll watchers help certify signatures, generally you have a rep and a dim, who both look at a mail in ballot and at the signature and both have to agree the sig matches the one on file.) they were kicked out and not allowed to watch or object to 100,000s of votes in major cities.. 

Long story short it looks like trump won by a massive landslide. not only does trump win the electoral votes but the popular vote.

when this all comes out and the information if proven to be factual, what will you biden people do? shrug it off go back to work or do we have more riots to look forward to? or will you people finally stop and examine everything you have been told these last 4 years for what they are? lies deceit propaganda from the left? look at how the news coddles joe when have joe  and all the horrible stuff he has done as vice president/he is wanted for a class A felony in the ukraine for bribery
here he is BRAGGING about doing it! he had him fired because they were investigating his son for extorting/selling access to joe..

whether you know this or not this senerio is exactly what they accused trump of doing with russia/the whole impeachment.

so while the news and the polsi in the house see this is enough to impeach trump on with no evidence ( proven hoax) they give biden a pass while we have him on tape in his own words admitting to this offense. and not ukrainian officials seek to prosecute him for it. then we will have this rigged election.. supposedly we have a dominion exec who has turn coat and named some really big names in this attempt to steal the election.

if not now, when does the critical examination of why you believe occur? what massive event must happen before you take stock and examine what you believe? when will you consider 'main stream news unreliable? i'm seriously asking these questions.

Yea yea yea yea, Big Foot is real, Vampires are real, and The Washington Football Team won the Super Bowl last year.
Bich has not yet noticed that the world has passed him by.
(November 20, 2020 at 1:57 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Bich has not yet noticed that the world has passed him by.

I am slow on the uptake, I still defend ABBA. But I am not willing to start a war over it.
Yeah, I'm just gonna leave this here:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/19/politics/...index.html
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(November 20, 2020 at 2:00 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: Yeah, I'm just gonna leave this here:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/19/politics/...index.html

And I’ll leave this to go along with it:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/domini...ny-seized/

Quote:Likewise, the Associated Press that Dominion has no connection to Scytl, does not store voting data on servers in Germany, nor was its property targeted by the U.S. military for seizure:

In other news, a border war has broken out between Mongolia and Finland.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
How many dog whistles do you respond to drich?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(November 20, 2020 at 2:15 pm)brewer Wrote: How many dog whistles do you respond to drich?

Imma guess...all of them?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(November 20, 2020 at 1:56 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(November 20, 2020 at 1:50 pm)Drich Wrote: i am assuming most of you heard Ruddy's speech yesterday and i will not need to post it again.. but to sum it up. they seized the dominion servers in germany, they have several people who worked there in exchange for immunity, along with several hundred affidavits of fraud ( examples: 10,000 mail in ballots were issued in a given county in Mi. and 20,000 were returned, thousands of biden only ballots meaning on the voting ballot no other votes were cast but for biden, no senators no amendments no house members.. just biden showed up during the 2am counting cut off and the 4am restart.. no id's no wat to identify the ballots just thousand of biden only votes being run through the machines while everyone else was gone.. then the lack of republican poll watchers being allowed to inspect and observe is several states. (these poll watchers help certify signatures, generally you have a rep and a dim, who both look at a mail in ballot and at the signature and both have to agree the sig matches the one on file.) they were kicked out and not allowed to watch or object to 100,000s of votes in major cities.. 

Yea yea yea yea, Big Foot is real, Vampires are real, and The Washington Football Team won the Super Bowl last year.

Fuck you.

Exactly.

Boru

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  With All the Anti-QAnon Hate, How Come We Never Hear About Christian Zionism? Seax 21 1844 April 6, 2021 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I Know This Won’t Come As A Shock BrianSoddingBoru4 13 821 February 15, 2021 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Orange Ceasar Rises Rank Stranger 43 2236 November 16, 2020 at 10:47 am
Last Post: Sal
  Political caricature: come, post and share. WinterHold 73 4829 November 3, 2020 at 10:33 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  I come to this hearing with the deepest sadness. onlinebiker 10 972 December 19, 2019 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Let's give the orange turd a nobel prize. ignoramus 15 1215 September 25, 2019 at 10:17 am
Last Post: Shell B
  Making up numbers onlinebiker 11 666 August 29, 2019 at 6:24 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Border Patrol secret group Figbash 31 2209 July 3, 2019 at 11:32 am
Last Post: Aegon
  What is that fat Orange fuck hiding ? GODZILLA 35 2890 February 18, 2019 at 12:41 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  NPCs. Orange man bad, Atheist Marxism Ismir 2 478 November 4, 2018 at 6:43 am
Last Post: Brian37