Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God is dead Nasa killed him.
God is dead Nasa killed him.
http://www.theonion.com/articles/nasa-co...god,19263/

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

RE: God is dead Nasa killed him.
Poor god beaten, then shot in the head. I bet he didn't see that coming.
I do not think it is necessary to believe that the same God who has given us our senses, reason, and intelligence wished us to abandon their use, giving us by some other means the information that we could gain through them

-- Galileo Galilei
[Image: NASA-Achieves-Jump-R_jpg_250x1000_q85.jpg]
Astronauts prepare the creators body for the return to Earth.

Quote:"He was damn fast. And strong—as strong as anyone I've ever engaged," said Captain Trevor Sullivan, the astronaut who, after his weary team dragged a bloodied and beaten God back to the lunar module, executed Him with a single gunshot to the head. "He fought like a wild animal, and the fact that He's omnipotent really worked against us. But we know a few tricks ourselves, and after all was said and done, we took Him down for good."

"Gotta give Him credit, though, God was defiant right up until the end. Scrappy bastard spit right in my face just before I pulled the trigger," added Sullivan, smiling.

LMFAO. You have GOT to love the onion.

Does this mean the Onion will no longer be having interviews with God, as it does on occassions?
Too bad they didn't wait until after the Rapture. Then, we would have this bitch all to ourselves.
God's been dead since the scientific revolution.

Religious folks have just been dancing him around like a weekend at bernie's.
Occasionally putting funny hats and sunglasses on him to try to make him appeal to modern audiences.

[Image: weekend-at-bernies.jpg]

All NASA did was shoot up a corpse.
If today you can take a thing like evolution and make it a crime to teach in the public schools, tomorrow you can make it a crime to teach it in the private schools and next year you can make it a crime to teach it to the hustings or in the church. At the next session you may ban books and the newspapers...
Ignorance and fanaticism are ever busy and need feeding. Always feeding and gloating for more. Today it is the public school teachers; tomorrow the private. The next day the preachers and the lecturers, the magazines, the books, the newspapers. After a while, Your Honor, it is the setting of man against man and creed against creed until with flying banners and beating drums we are marching backward to the glorious ages of the sixteenth centry when bigots lighted fagots to burn the men who dared to bring any intelligence and enlightenment and culture to the human mind. ~Clarence Darrow, at the Scopes Monkey Trial, 1925

Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first. ~Ronald Reagan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Muhammed Al Tyson, vs Hubble and NASA Brian37 10 524 December 15, 2020 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  Why Do You Think They Killed Caligula? BrianSoddingBoru4 30 2177 March 30, 2020 at 6:10 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
  Trump Wants You to Rate Him! chimp3 12 1643 February 12, 2018 at 11:10 am
Last Post: GUBU
  God's not dead in 5 min Romney 0 347 August 27, 2016 at 8:42 am
Last Post: Romney
  NASA Completes 52-Year Mission To Find, Kill God Gooders1002 3 1945 May 10, 2013 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: Gooders1002
Video Hit him with a freeze pop! HeyItsZeus 0 981 March 1, 2011 at 10:08 pm
Last Post: HeyItsZeus