Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 5:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Covid 19 conspiracies dump
Covid 19 conspiracies dump
This topic obviously needs to exist because the other topic is getting cluttered with this one subject.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
RE: Covid 19 conspiracies dump
(September 9, 2021 at 10:48 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: This topic obviously needs to exist because the other topic is getting cluttered with this one subject.

I won't move the ones that have already been moved but will use this one if the message doesn't get across this time that the conspiracy theories don't belong on the COVID thread or news threads.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(September 9, 2021 at 10:48 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: This topic obviously needs to exist because the other topic is getting cluttered with this one subject.

I did not post any of that in there. My posts were moved from the relevant thread because I posted facts that were released after a freedom of information request, and a particular mod didn't like those facts so acted out to show that she has the bigger dick and that she has the power around here.
Let's be friends

teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(September 9, 2021 at 10:52 am)Irreligious Atheist Wrote:

I did not post any of that in there. My posts were moved from the relevant thread because I posted facts that were released after a freedom of information request, and a particular mod didn't like those facts so acted out to show that she has the bigger dick and that she has the power around here.

Yeah, you kinda did. I mean, you’re not nearly as bad about it as some other members, but you do push thoroughly discredited conspiracy notions.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(September 9, 2021 at 11:05 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(September 9, 2021 at 10:52 am)Irreligious Atheist Wrote: I did not post any of that in there. My posts were moved from the relevant thread because I posted facts that were released after a freedom of information request, and a particular mod didn't like those facts so acted out to show that she has the bigger dick and that she has the power around here.

Yeah, you kinda did. I mean, you’re not nearly as bad about it as some other members, but you do push thoroughly discredited conspiracy notions.

Boru

Facts were posted by me that were released after a freedom of information request. That was one post of mine that was moved to the conspiracy thread. Facts released after a freedom of information request. The mod moved a post from me with a link from the intercept posting facts. You can't defend that. There's a reason only one mod does this with my posts.
(September 9, 2021 at 11:22 am)Irreligious Atheist Wrote:
(September 9, 2021 at 11:05 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Yeah, you kinda did. I mean, you’re not nearly as bad about it as some other members, but you do push thoroughly discredited conspiracy notions.

Boru

Facts were posted by me that were released after a freedom of information request. That was one post of mine that was moved to the conspiracy thread. Facts released after a freedom of information request. The mod moved a post from me with a link from the intercept posting facts. You can't defend that. There's a reason only one mod does this with my posts.

First of all, I am not a mod.

Second of all, few decisions and actions are made by just one person. Though one person actually clicks the buttons to make things happen, there is usually discussion among the administrators before steps are taken.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

*insert air quotes "facts" meme*
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Official live update of spread of COVID19
(September 9, 2021 at 11:20 am)Spongebob Wrote: Is this what IA was on about?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kM2wJbbvW8

Yes. That was it. Fauci lied. Gain of function research was funded, and Fauci misrepresented everything Rand Paul said. Rand Paul never said it came from a lab but Fauci is acting like Paul is calling that a fact. Fauci was attacking a straw man and he lied to congress. Fuaci is a political actor.
(September 9, 2021 at 11:25 am)Foxaire Wrote: *insert air quotes "facts" meme*

So what is your claim then? The intercept were given forged and fake information after making their freedom of information request?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Covid-19 Conspiracies The Architect Of Fate 22 2643 July 1, 2020 at 10:32 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah