Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 2:23 am

Poll: Wouldn't it be great if the world just opperated on the whim of Aerzia Saerules Arktuos? ^_^
This poll is closed.
Absolutely not. That woman is crazier than my cat on acid. :S
42.11%
8 42.11%
I'm all for it: SKITTLES AND HAPPINESS FOR EVERYONE! Tiny Tiger
15.79%
3 15.79%
I don't know, does this thing come with a free trial? Thinking
42.11%
8 42.11%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A notice to all you lurkers
A notice to all you lurkers
[Image: lurker.jpg]

Really, we don't bite. Not even if you look like this:

At least I don't bite. Unless you want me to. And not hard... again unless you want me to. That is why you should join us in our somewhat psychotic forum and share your own ideas: I want to bite you! ^_^

Wait, that came out wrong somewhere... but it's the thought that counts Tiger Unless you're bankrupt, which you might be if the medical bill from my bites are severe enough. I swear upon my left ankle that the bite isn't infected. And if it is infected, it's nothing as serious as rabies. Pic of me to prove that I am no longer infected:

So as you can see: my bites are completely harmless. This forum is not complete while it is missing you... didn't you ever want to be part of something greater? Join now, and you can start thinking of yourself as something special again! You'll then forever have a place in my Heart until I forget you ^_^ And oh what a special place it is: you even get to poke good fun at Saerules! She LOVES it when you give her positive attention, so you should join just to poke fun at her and make her happy. Look how happy she'll be when you join:

Didn't you always want to make someone special happy? I could be that special someone... you never know. Valentines day is come and is long gone, but that doesn't mean that love must forever be foreign to you as well! Join today, and I'll ensure you know what true love is, and I'll even give you your first taste of it:

Join our forum or you'll be the best friend we've never had. Just how long do you think the old farts on this forum would last without new people to come in and say things that are completely ridiculous and stupid? I mean: everyone expects it from me already... but you, O' Strange Lurker from outer space... you are a wild card.

[Image: wildcard.jpg]

There is some small chance that you might actually make sense! It's so exciting to see someone new and to know that there is a possibility that they are going to say something intelligent. It's why I avoid introduction thread usually: i can't take the the inevitable disappointment with the first post. But the old guys will absolutely love you for saying something silly! ^_^

Cranky

And while we're on the subject of old people... *do* we have *any* old ladies on the forum? 0.o I can think of a few middle-aged ones... but my mind is drawing up a blank for the old ones. If you're an old lady: come join the forum on that premise alone! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ygy7UDADXDg

Stop lurking! Add something! Have a blast! ^_^ Don't kill anyone I like, and just in general don't fail to join! Death is a pathetic excuse, and you know it! Wife agro is fine, but it is temporary unless she is a sadist. Busy playing Master of Orion? Carry on the good work, Comrade.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
RE: A notice to all you lurkers
You are verifiably insane.
(March 20, 2011 at 6:53 am)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: Really, we don't bite. Not even if you look like this:

At least I don't bite.

What if one of the lurkers is Regulos?

And I would like a free trial please.
(March 20, 2011 at 8:06 am)theVOID Wrote: You are verifiably insane.

I told you all a long time ago that Sae just ain't right.
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
You voted for yourself Sae. That's insane!
(March 20, 2011 at 8:06 am)theVOID Wrote: You are verifiably insane.

Thank you ^_^ I seem to have lost my certificate though Sad Anyone seen my insanity certificate? Smile

' Wrote:What if one of the lurkers is Regulos?

And I would like a free trial please.

If one of the lurkers here is Regulos... I'm going to need to bring more friends Undecided

Dotard Wrote:I told you all a long time ago that Sae just ain't right.

I don't care if I'm wrong so long as I am adorable Tiger

Fr0d0 Wrote:You voted for yourself Sae. That's insane!

Yes: it is! XD
(March 20, 2011 at 9:56 am)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: Thank you ^_^ I seem to have lost my certificate though Sad Anyone seen my insanity certificate? Smile

That looks almost like it, except that mine is an actual legal document. Thank you for this substitute, fr0d0 ^_^
Lurker
Fr0d0, I can sign on the withness line of that document Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  sorry for the late notice Drich 26 1853 May 12, 2019 at 2:35 am
Last Post: WolfsChild
  For All You Word Lovers: You Gotta Adore This One: Copacetic Rhondazvous 17 2218 December 20, 2017 at 6:26 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Lurkers up the wazoo Foxaèr 18 2291 July 7, 2017 at 9:42 pm
Last Post: brewer
  You think you guys can help me out with a paper (of all religions/non-religion)? Annik 7 2607 August 30, 2012 at 1:40 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Lurkers stop lurking! JohnDG 11 2297 October 29, 2011 at 6:52 pm
Last Post: Erinome
  Anybody else notice the new atheist forums pic? MilesTailsPrower 5 1379 July 13, 2011 at 9:06 am
Last Post: Napoléon