Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 10:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The court room
The court room
I'm sure someone already has knowledge of this problem, so forgive me is it has been posted:

A judge is undecided if he finds a defendant guilty or not, so he divises a plan to get out of the dillema, he proposes a logic problem to the defendant, and if he gets it right he will set him free, so he starts:

"On this courtroom there are two exit doors: one leads to freedom, the other to jail, and in front of each of those doors there is a guard, one always tells the truth, the other always lies. You can make one and only one question to one of the guards, so what is the question you need to make so you are sure of what door is wich?"

So what is the question? Smile
RE: The court room
'If I ask the other guard what you'd say this door leads to what would he say?'

The answer will always be correct.

Someones been watching Labyrinth.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

I'd ask both guards if they always lied. and then in all likelyhood go to jail. :lol:
I would just pick a door and if it led to jail I would have my lawyer declare a mistrial. Smile