Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie everyone has seen except you.
Movie everyone has seen except you.
As mentioned on another thread, I have never watched The Princess Bride.

What movie, or TV show, does it seem that everyone has seen except you?

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

RE: Movie everyone has seen except you.
Titanic
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse
All those singing and dancing shows, and that one about the island where people get kicked off. And those cooking shows. Ah, hell, everything. I do watch some news, though.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Jaws.
The entire Jaws franchise.

All Star Wars films outside the first three.

Game of Thrones.

Lots more.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Basically most movies released in the past five years. I don't go to movies, and rarely watch them streaming. And if I do, odds are it's something that I've already watched. I was enjoying the Korean title Handmaiden which I was watching to gauge viewing angles on my TV with and may get back to watching. And I have a hankering to watch Shakespeare In Love again despite having just sold the Blueray to Half Price Books. I'm sure that I can stream or pirate it.

I really want to see Black Adam, though I may wait on that as I'm currently financially over-extended.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
I have never seen a Star Trek movie.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

ET  123
Steel magnolias and gone with the wind, also will never see any of the sharknados or any fast and furious other than the first one
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
I never watched any of the Friday 13th movies until Jason was a zombie. I like supernatural horror, but not slasher flicks. No Fast and Furious movie except that one where the villain was a cyborg.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Star Trek - seen them all? onlinebiker 22 1841 February 6, 2020 at 5:36 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (trailer) EgoDeath 32 3352 September 25, 2019 at 10:19 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Looking for a video about god (?) and the sixth sense movie Whoobodoobooo 5 778 May 21, 2019 at 10:49 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Force Awakens was a disappointing movie Rimi921 13 1360 April 27, 2019 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Captain Marvel movie w/ spoilers Rahn127 0 351 March 9, 2019 at 2:04 am
Last Post: Rahn127
  SPOILER ALERT: Black Mirror - Bandersnatch (Interactive Movie) GrandizerII 0 224 December 29, 2018 at 1:22 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Have you seen dolls this real? ignoramus 13 577 December 6, 2018 at 3:20 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The best oddly satisfying video I've seen. ignoramus 0 206 November 24, 2018 at 1:34 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Upcoming movie movie trailer discussion Alex K 50 6098 October 22, 2018 at 7:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  New Star Wars movie is well received by the critics. Whateverist 105 15920 January 2, 2018 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: Whateverist