Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 11:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Guys I need help
Hi Guys I need help
I am getting some right nut case on to me, any thoughts?

' Diana Schubert
gotta love clever argumentation!!
blankwhite.
incongruousness.tumblr.com
20 hours ago · Like · · Share
2 people like this.

Szarlottka Baska well, here you go... the answer to our conversation the last time about Satan and hell.
19 hours ago · Like · 1 person

Will Woolley Shit, i'm an atheist but this is pretty strong! Still, if the boat is sinking, fix the hole, don't prey to god for survival, you will drown. DO DON'T PREY! lol
12 hours ago · Like · 1 person

Lois Kendall Do AND Pray
3 hours ago · Like

Will Woolley I don't have time!
3 hours ago · Like

Lois Kendall Sorry forgot your a man, can't multi task! (sorry couldn't resist that one). Do Then Pray
2 hours ago · Like

Lois Kendall Will, prayer is just talking to God, like you talk to a friend. You can even just do it in your head. Its works the same. I should know I do it and see the results.
about an hour ago · Like

Will Woolley Lois, sorry to be blunt but I don't believe in religion. In fact almost all the wars in the world are because of it. I don't have a problem with religious people but I dont believe that talking to yourself in your head makes things happen! Maybe it is just you thinking you should do something and then doing it to see results? I dunno, but if you can make stuff happen, can you come round and turn this pint of water into wine for me? x
about a minute ago · Like
RE: Hi Guys I need help
Welcome Woolleyman.
Communicating to God is not possible because doing so is physically impossible. Also, praying is one of the useless hope rituals by creating false hope when there are more rational ways of thinking, not "I have BLIND faith God will do it". The believers always call blind faith faith probably so they won't feel so stoopid.
You want help? But it's so much more entertaining to watch you fail hard!!!! Tiger

Facebook is a horrible place to argue... especially when you have a lot of 'friends'. They just pile onto a subject and suddenly you're not responding to one person but a city of turtles. ^_^
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
I think you're doing fine but if you can post pictures try this.

[Image: n11711483_31872101_8692.jpg]
(April 6, 2011 at 6:31 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I think you're doing fine but if you can post pictures try this.

[Image: n11711483_31872101_8692.jpg]

All hail the poster.WorshipWorshipWorshipWorshipWorshipWorshipWorshipWorshipWorship
Welcome to the forums from Oz Hi

Yes you can motivate YOURSELF to do things BUT YOU are the one doing it not some god/jebus creature. To say so is denial and delusional.

Don't bother praying..and yes a male CAN multi task (as long as it is no more than three tasks at a time??) So

I would say that :-

1. If you have a sinking boat ...prayer will NOT plug the hole
2. Sorry Lois ...you ARE talking to yourself not god...delusion can do that to you ya know
3. religion is just a crutch for those who cannot stand up to the unkown without help...nothing more.

This is the reality and I am still discovering it...
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(April 7, 2011 at 10:00 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Welcome to the forums from Oz Hi

Yes you can motivate YOURSELF to do things BUT YOU are the one doing it not some god/jebus creature. To say so is denial and delusional.

Don't bother praying..and yes a male CAN multi task (as long as it is no more than three tasks at a time??) So

I would say that :-

1. If you have a sinking boat ...prayer will NOT plug the hole
2. Sorry Lois ...you ARE talking to yourself not god...delusion can do that to you ya know
3. religion is just a crutch for those who cannot stand up to the unkown without help...nothing more.

This is the reality and I am still discovering it...

Well put, KN!
Hello Wooleyman, and welcome to AF.
Hi guys,

Thaks for the support. Yeah she has asked me round for some wine on Sunday and to chat so I am going! THE BATTLE IS ON!
Put in the movie Titanic, then tell her to pray for Leonardo DiCaprio to survive the movie. If God truly answers prayer then he SHOULD live.
~ Give a man a fish and you'll feed him for a day, give a man a religion and he'll die praying for a fish.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Hi guys Ronnie 14 1574 January 29, 2021 at 12:13 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Hi guys docreek 23 4115 December 13, 2017 at 6:14 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Hi guys Gestas 17 2479 January 30, 2017 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Hey guys cactus 14 1946 September 29, 2016 at 8:42 am
Last Post: brewer
  Hey guys. Name is Tara Tarasoft11 53 5126 September 5, 2016 at 11:04 am
Last Post: c172
  Hey guys and girls. AdamJa 27 2936 July 9, 2016 at 12:22 am
Last Post: LivingNumbers6.626
  Hi guys StopS 19 2400 November 10, 2015 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I fooled all of you guys. bambi_swag 59 6864 October 9, 2015 at 3:35 am
Last Post: Bob Kelso
  Hey Guys. ironicprogrammer 20 2692 September 18, 2015 at 2:04 pm
Last Post: MTL
  I need a lttle help with a few questions please Guesto123 16 1999 January 20, 2015 at 12:03 am
Last Post: Nope