Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warning:You are in danger. Non-Muslim in danger!
Exclamation 
Warning:You are in danger. Non-Muslim in danger!
Hello i am about a middle age man.
I live in Iran.
Iran has many  criminal fanatic islamic religiuos people.

In iran fanatic Muslims and Islamic mafia and islamic NGOs and Islamic government , search and prying to find non-Muslim and ex-Muslims to do bad act with them.

They install spy devices for spying and dp bad action.

Iranian anti-islam persons change username/email of forums once in a while for privacy and security reasons to protect own from Islamic terrorists and police.

Therefor I had several usernames in this forum.
I think a-g-n-o-s-t-i-c and shipmaker ,if not mistake, where my usernames.

I had several blog accounts too.

I seriously thinks in last 20 years , several spy groups , have spied me by camera/mic/trojan/some other devices, and they have seen my aerticles/comments/forums/blogs/emails/socialNetworks/friendFinders and they have connected to other users or USA parties or any NGOs. And if tney have been successed to  introduce own are me or are lawyer/partner/friend/family or relations, they can do 2 strategy :
1) send many spy and terrorists to non-Muslim countries and do many hidden сrimes and violences and for a long time you and government never understand what have done these bad persons.

2) very soon they kill or do many kind bad actions and remain many track for destroy reputation of their be-spied-victims

You should know i never contact to you for friendly visiting or come to you or invite you.
You must never go to Islamic countries.

If anybody has connected you, associated with these accounts that i named,  for near visits or you say to it your address or telephones, then it is certainly spy or terrorist.

I come again and continue this topic for important advices.
RE: Warning:You are in danger. Non-Muslim in danger!
Administrator Notice
Removed ‘Serious’ prefix, as semi-coherent paranoid ramblings are not to be taken seriously.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I should say that Muslims very love do bad actions against non-Muslims or ex-Muslims or against modern-Muslims.

Islam changes Angels to animals and changes Humans to evills.

Iranian Muslims specially Muslim men wear modern alamode cloths but realy atleast hiddenly do vgiant violence against otners.
Ok.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(July 5, 2023 at 2:31 pm)AVMXF Wrote: I should say that Muslims very love do bad actions against non-Muslims or ex-Muslims or against modern-Muslims.

Islam changes Angels to  animals and changes Humans to evills.

Iranian Muslims specially Muslim men wear modern alamode cloths but realy atleast hiddenly do vgiant violence against otners.

OFC it does?  Stay safe, and stay put if you can.  Erode that system from within in whatever way you can. The weakness of states like that is that some simple act of common kindness is all it takes.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Popcorn
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I maybe changed those usernames to other name maybe do not.
Also maybe Islamists terrorists/spys have changed that usernames or use them.

Also in such situations some non-Muslims countries , after see we are under seen of spys, want by collaboration of Muslims send spys to other modern countries.
Well, that clears things up.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Cause some Religions make serial killer and criminal gangster that they with smallest diffrent in culture of somebody, try to do  ccrimes ahainst it ; you should prevent to  send info or show your face and never say your address to them.
Muslims à la mode, you say?
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  France is Simply Saying Non to the Abayah Leonardo17 41 2941 December 5, 2023 at 11:23 am
Last Post: Huolpoch
  LGBTQ Rights in Countries with a Muslim Magority Leonardo17 16 2299 January 14, 2023 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  WHo is "The Pharaoh" in the Muslim Holy Book Leonardo17 14 1255 December 1, 2022 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  3 simple points to end the discussion with any muslim SaStrike 10 1344 September 20, 2022 at 12:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The only woman to win the Fields Medal was a Muslim Alexmahone 25 4756 August 28, 2022 at 2:41 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
  Sudan scraps apostasy law and alcohol ban for non-Muslims zebo-the-fat 19 4053 October 14, 2020 at 10:20 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  There is no contradiction in the Qur'an! my answer as a muslim real muslim 37 3936 July 29, 2020 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  [Quranic Reflection]: The tolerance the Quran gave non-believers WinterHold 95 14699 December 29, 2019 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Fall of Muslim science Fake Messiah 1 785 January 13, 2019 at 8:59 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Muslim men to not shake hands with females Rika82 9 1948 September 13, 2018 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: vorlon13