Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 6:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The issue of Rİtual Washing (of dead coprses) in Islam
The issue of Rİtual Washing (of dead coprses) in Islam

Administrator Notice
Post placed in hide tags due to length, since you seem - even after having been instructed in their use - to be unwilling to employ them. I strongly suggest that you begin doing so.

Boru
[Image: 7151bc275de2d3d422106a4008215efe.jpg]

RE: The issue of Rİtual Washing (of dead coprses) in Islam
You simply will not cease with the walls of text, will you?

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(August 11, 2023 at 10:00 am)arewethereyet Wrote: You simply will not cease with the walls of text, will you?

He has a trolling agenda.
Popcorn
Photo 

Ok. it's not that complicated. SOrry about that Smile

(August 11, 2023 at 1:08 pm)WinterHold Wrote:
(August 11, 2023 at 10:00 am)arewethereyet Wrote: You simply will not cease with the walls of text, will you?

He has a trolling agenda.
Popcorn

- No. I really don't have that kind of time Smile

(August 11, 2023 at 9:58 am)Leonardo17 Wrote: That’s my dead body you are talking about. I am fine with a professional person or a close relative doing something like this to my dead body. But I would not really agree for a total stranger who is not a professional to come near my dead body.

The moment of one's death terminates identity.  There is no longer a "my" to have "my body" let alone to agree or disagree with anything.  How we treat the dead is a matter of society's attitude toward decorum and the health and well-being of the ones who remain alive.
(August 12, 2023 at 1:56 pm)Leonardo17 Wrote:
(August 11, 2023 at 1:08 pm)WinterHold Wrote: He has a trolling agenda.
Popcorn

- No. I really don't have that kind of time Smile

Apparently, you do. Thoughts and prayers
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

The way we handle our dead, not religious. Fucking amazing.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
So nothing on washing live corpses? (OR whatever he was talking about in the subject line?)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Issue of Idolatry in Abrahamic Religions Leonardo17 28 2716 October 10, 2023 at 4:21 pm
Last Post: Ahriman
  The issue of Blasphemy in Islam Leonardo17 46 3626 October 8, 2022 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  The issue of Sin Leonardo17 23 2135 September 30, 2022 at 6:42 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7876 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  IS: "Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting" Napoléon 11 5486 May 15, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut
  Shia-Sunni issue and proofs? Mystic 27 6157 March 28, 2015 at 6:27 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Muslim leaders issue a fatwa against anyone living on Mars Gooders1002 19 4935 February 24, 2014 at 10:38 am
Last Post: Assimilate
  Anti-Islam Dutch politician converts to Islam Muslim Scholar 58 33871 May 16, 2013 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Shia - Sunni issue. Mystic 18 8800 September 2, 2012 at 9:49 am
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet