Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PSA: Hate Speech, rule 7
PSA: Hate Speech, rule 7
Administrator Notice
Please note rule 7 - The use of hate speech targeting race, gender, sex, and sexual orientation are prohibited. This includes the usage of slurs.

This is a reminder that slurs regarding gender, sex, and sexual orientation are against the rules.  Use of slurs will be removed and the user of those slurs, as well as those who copy them, will be warned for usage.  

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

RE: PSA: Hate Speech, rule 7
[Image: giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9523fkoxywenunr9p614....webp&ct=g]
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(August 11, 2023 at 11:07 pm)Foxaèr Wrote: [Image: giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9523fkoxywenunr9p614....webp&ct=g]

Notice: Non-sequiturs make us eat lampshades.  When you've seen one non-sequitur, the price of tea in china.   The national non sequitur society says, "We don't make sense, but we love pizza!"  Do surrealists hire non-sequituries to do their typing?
So, you are telling me that if a do do head cootie queen is behaving like a son of a biscuit eating bulldog, I can't tell that lint licker what a nerf herding cumquat they are?

What am I paying you people for?
I'm glad there's a strict policy on such things here. I've been on many forums where there wasn't and it quickly becomes messy, and ends up doing harm (I think).
(August 11, 2023 at 11:14 pm)LinuxGal Wrote:
(August 11, 2023 at 11:07 pm)Foxaèr Wrote: [Image: giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9523fkoxywenunr9p614....webp&ct=g]

Notice: Non-sequiturs make us eat lampshades.  When you've seen one non-sequitur, the price of tea in china.   The national non sequitur society says, "We don't make sense, but we love pizza!"  Do surrealists hire non-sequituries to do their typing?

C’mon, big man! Drive that coffee table to Ghana! It’s tangerine time, so COMB THAT FROG!!

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(August 12, 2023 at 3:49 am)FrustratedFool Wrote: I'm glad there's a strict policy on such things here.  I've been on many forums where there wasn't and it quickly becomes messy, and ends up doing harm (I think).

Thanks again for pointing out the use of those words! We have a skeleton Staff these days, so we appreciate all the help we can get.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(August 12, 2023 at 7:23 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(August 11, 2023 at 11:14 pm)LinuxGal Wrote: Notice: Non-sequiturs make us eat lampshades.  When you've seen one non-sequitur, the price of tea in china.   The national non sequitur society says, "We don't make sense, but we love pizza!"  Do surrealists hire non-sequituries to do their typing?

C’mon, big man! Drive that coffee table to Ghana! It’s tangerine time, so COMB THAT FROG!!

Luke 11:

14 Jesus was driving out a demon that was mute. When the demon left, the man who had been mute spoke, and the crowd was amazed.

24 “When an impure spirit comes out of a person, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it. Then it says, ‘I will return to the house I left.’

25 When it arrives, it finds the house swept clean and put in order.

26 Then it goes and takes seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there. And the final condition of that person is worse than the first.”

27 As Jesus was saying these things, a woman in the crowd called out, “Blessed is the mother who gave you birth and nursed you.”
(August 12, 2023 at 3:49 am)FrustratedFool Wrote: I'm glad there's a strict policy on such things here.  I've been on many forums where there wasn't and it quickly becomes messy, and ends up doing harm (I think).

Nonsense! What a fragile eggshell mind people have evolved into.
(August 12, 2023 at 2:51 am)no one Wrote: So, you are telling me that if a do do head cootie queen is behaving like a son of a biscuit eating bulldog, I can't tell that lint licker what a nerf herding cumquat they are?

What am I paying you people for?

Hear! Here! I second that. 

What if you happen to be a queer, a ***, a gaymer, or any of the plethora of delightful terms we have come to know and love? Is that going to upset the crybabies into a fetal position, thus reducing their inability to function in a "normal" capacity in life and the forum? Is there no end to it?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PSA: NSFW tags Nay_Sayer 14 839 March 2, 2024 at 2:09 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  PSA: PLEASE READ BrianSoddingBoru4 117 10475 June 28, 2023 at 7:59 am
Last Post: brewer
  PSA: Update to necroposting rule arewethereyet 51 6584 April 3, 2023 at 2:33 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  PSA: Added to threats rule arewethereyet 8 2850 May 19, 2022 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  PSA: Post time limits arewethereyet 6 2280 April 22, 2022 at 6:43 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  PSA: The Necroposting Rule BrianSoddingBoru4 42 6593 April 6, 2022 at 3:03 pm
  PSA - Clarification of rule #3 on doxxing. arewethereyet 18 3716 November 17, 2021 at 5:11 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  [Serious] PSA: Rape Apologetics BrianSoddingBoru4 265 43710 July 25, 2021 at 6:48 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  PSA: The Spam Filter BrianSoddingBoru4 2 1651 June 3, 2021 at 8:56 am
  [Serious] PSA: Language BrianSoddingBoru4 28 5139 January 3, 2021 at 9:10 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama