Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 9:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Palestinian Man’s Lawyers Say Israeli Police Marked Him With Star of David
Palestinian Man’s Lawyers Say Israeli Police Marked Him With Star of David
Israeli soldiers went apeshit and started to carry out torture methods against Palestinian prisoners in broad daylight:

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/08/21/world...david.html

The guts these fascist Israeli law-enforcement agencies have !

Quote:“It’s very problematic to say they used reasonable force because of the number of police officers and the nature of his marks and bruises on his body,” Mr. Shub added.
RE: Palestinian Man’s Lawyers Say Israeli Police Marked Him With Star of David
^From the article:

Quote:The police denied the accusations and said the shapes had been made by an officer’s shoelaces.

How the hell does that make it better?? Fucking thugs.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Once again Israel demonstrating that behind the sheen of supposed democracy and progress they can be just as facist as the people they fled from. 
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Every country is a latent fascist country. It just have to find itself in the situation where feeling of insecurity can be exploited for domestic political gain by blaming others.
(August 21, 2023 at 3:13 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: ^From the article:

Quote:The police denied the accusations and said the shapes had been made by an officer’s shoelaces.

Boru

In the Middle East, slapping/hitting somebody with a shoe is extremely offensive:

https://edition.cnn.com/2013/02/06/world...index.html

Quote:The act of throwing a shoe at someone or showing them your sole is “incredibly offensive” in the Middle East, he said.

“The bottom line is a shoe is dirt,” he said. “Throwing a shoe on someone means throwing dirt on that person.”

The Zionist police officers are implicitly saying by this action: "Palestinians are vermin filthy dogs that deserve the sand on our shoes".
(August 23, 2023 at 5:39 pm)WinterHold Wrote:
(August 21, 2023 at 3:13 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: ^From the article:

Boru

In the Middle East, slapping/hitting somebody with a shoe is extremely offensive:

https://edition.cnn.com/2013/02/06/world...index.html

Quote:The act of throwing a shoe at someone or showing them your sole is “incredibly offensive” in the Middle East, he said.

“The bottom line is a shoe is dirt,” he said. “Throwing a shoe on someone means throwing dirt on that person.”

The Zionist police officers are implicitly saying by this action: "Palestinians are vermin filthy dogs that deserve the sand on our shoes".

If the marks on the man WERE caused by bootlaces (they weren’t), it means he was kicked in the face. That’s enough to mark the Israeli cops as brutes and savages, cultural implications aside. There’s no need to explain it further with a ten-year-old news story.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(August 23, 2023 at 5:45 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: If the marks on the man WERE caused by bootlaces (they weren’t), it means he was kicked in the face. That’s enough to mark the Israeli cops as brutes and savages, cultural implications aside. There’s no need to explain it further with a ten-year-old news story.

Wow, star of David.  They've calmed down a bit from the old days,

1 Samuel 18:27 Wherefore David arose and went, he and his men, and slew of the Philistines two hundred men; and David brought their foreskins, and they gave them in full tale to the king, that he might be the king's son in law. And Saul gave him Michal his daughter to wife.
(August 21, 2023 at 4:13 pm)The Architect Of Fate Wrote: Once again Israel demonstrating that behind the sheen of supposed democracy and progress they can be just as facist as the people they fled from. 

Israel is led by very extremist Zionists who are similar to Nazis in thought; the ironic thing is that the leaders of Israel are extremely religious and allies of Christian Evangelicals, the common belief they hold is that "there is a holy man who would return to lead the servants of God".

To Israelies, that man is their "Jewish Messiah".
To Evangelicals, that man is "Jesus Christ".
To Muslims, that man is "The Mehdi".

Knowing that people with such beliefs own nuclear weapons is...scary.

The sin falls of Britain for bringing these fanatics from the ally's of Europe to infest the Middle East.
The sin also falls on the Evangelical monks for preaching this nonesense.
The sin also falls on the Muslim who became a fuel igniter in the war on terror furnace.

Notice how cunning politicians use these religious doctrines to enlist soldiers; either it's Putin, or the Western Right.

Or the U.S army in Iraq.
(August 23, 2023 at 6:03 pm)WinterHold Wrote:
(August 21, 2023 at 4:13 pm)The Architect Of Fate Wrote: Once again Israel demonstrating that behind the sheen of supposed democracy and progress they can be just as facist as the people they fled from. 

Israel is led by very extremist Zionists who are similar to Nazis in thought; the ironic thing is that the leaders of Israel are extremely religious and allies of Christian Evangelicals, the common belief they hold is that "there is a holy man who would return to lead the servants of God".

To Israelies, that man is their "Jewish Messiah".
To Evangelicals, that man is "Jesus Christ".
To Muslims, that man is "The Mehdi".
And their track record after 3000 years of predicting this shit is 0-237.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Principal forced to resign over Michelangelo's David visits sculpture zebo-the-fat 11 874 April 30, 2023 at 9:48 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Defunding Police not working out. onlinebiker 51 2598 October 1, 2021 at 11:12 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  ciafbi have to say about ufo'hs Drich 122 4199 May 26, 2021 at 11:08 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  [Serious] American Congress member speaks about Israeli terrorism against Palestinians WinterHold 5 378 May 14, 2021 at 1:30 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  All the god-ding in the world couldn't fix him arewethereyet 17 1326 May 12, 2021 at 8:52 pm
  Columbus Police Shooting onlinebiker 43 2804 April 25, 2021 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  jizkiahu ben david (I told you so..) Drich 28 3009 April 11, 2021 at 6:29 pm
  Please Justify This Police Action For Me BrianSoddingBoru4 251 18295 February 5, 2021 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  I can't believe she's so stupid as to say this out loud. onlinebiker 21 1421 January 10, 2021 at 10:55 am
Last Post: TaraJo
  UK Police officer gets stuck in handcuffs in training zebo-the-fat 10 993 August 19, 2020 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4