Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite TV Theme Songs
Favorite TV Theme Songs
Just like the title says. Old thread is long past its shelf-life, so here's a new one.

I recently discovered Cozi doing reruns of Emergency!, and I never paid much attention to the music, but it's pretty swingin' in a 60s-cheese vibe.

RE: Favorite TV Theme Songs
Old school - M*A*S*H

I am a big fan of the TV show and the movie. It only takes a note or two and I know what it is.

Though many aren't fans after the disaster of the ending of Game of Thrones I did like the intro - music and graphics.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

You can tell which decade of telly most caught my attention.

"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
No contest.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Three favourites of mine from three very different genres (and, indeed, mediums and nations):

(No, I can't find a video of just the theme song for some reason, yes, the theme song was the one reason I actually watched it.)

(I chose this specific recording because, according to the official sheet music, there's eight verses to Keillor's lyrics [though, from what I could actually see without paying for it, at least three of them are either time-specific, place-specific, or in French for some reason that I suspect may have to do with Canada] and this is the only one I could find with more than one of them.)
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
I win

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cannabis songs brewer 11 852 October 12, 2021 at 1:28 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Breakup Songs brewer 15 1392 January 1, 2020 at 1:06 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Songs from the Dead brewer 22 2405 June 29, 2019 at 6:39 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What's your favourite songs with sax in it? Little lunch 32 2781 June 20, 2018 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Worst Love Songs brewer 2 858 January 21, 2018 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Cod
  Songs That Sound Like They're From The 80's But Aren't Actually From The 80's Edwardo Piet 0 593 December 8, 2017 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  "Teen"age songs brewer 60 6062 July 27, 2016 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: Faith No More
  Your favorite television show theme song. Foxaèr 65 6032 April 1, 2016 at 10:30 am
Last Post: MTL
  So who else did this as a child? - vulgar songs abaris 7 1707 March 13, 2016 at 7:57 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Anyone know any songs about eyes? brewer 78 6042 February 18, 2016 at 10:43 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet