Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 8:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the fuck even is my life
What the fuck even is my life
I had a girlfriend who loved me so much, and I treated her like shit, I made her cry so many times, and she was willing to sleep with me tons of times, she never cheated on me, but I abandoned her in pursuit of another girl who was not my type, this other girl was smart and attractive, but not the right girl for me, now the only female in my life is a dachshund, and I love my dachshund very much, but I still wish I had a human female by my side.
"Imagination, life is your creation"
RE: What the fuck even is my life
Sounds like a life not worth living.
(August 26, 2023 at 2:06 am)Ahriman Wrote: I had a girlfriend who loved me so much, and I treated her like shit, I made her cry so many times, and she was willing to sleep with me tons of times, she never cheated on me, but I abandoned her in pursuit of another girl who was not my type, this other girl was smart and attractive, but not the right girl for me, now the only female in my life is a dachshund, and I love my dachshund very much, but I still wish I had a human female by my side.

How old are you? 

I made big mistakes when I was young. Sometimes I wake up at night and think about how stupid I was. But it was a while ago, and I've had time to do some less stupid things since then. 

Do you think you can try again?
I hope to Hell you're not fucking the dachshund.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(August 26, 2023 at 3:06 am)Belacqua Wrote:
(August 26, 2023 at 2:06 am)Ahriman Wrote: I had a girlfriend who loved me so much, and I treated her like shit, I made her cry so many times, and she was willing to sleep with me tons of times, she never cheated on me, but I abandoned her in pursuit of another girl who was not my type, this other girl was smart and attractive, but not the right girl for me, now the only female in my life is a dachshund, and I love my dachshund very much, but I still wish I had a human female by my side.

How old are you? 

I made big mistakes when I was young. Sometimes I wake up at night and think about how stupid I was. But it was a while ago, and I've had time to do some less stupid things since then. 

Do you think you can try again?

Maybe, I don't really care. I'm done trying to have relationships with people, they can't act right. There's no point in interacting with them beyond what's necessary.

Sounds like you - literally - fucked around and found out.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(August 26, 2023 at 4:13 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:

Sounds like you - literally - fucked around and found out.

Boru

I really did. I pay for it every day. But I have to wonder if this continual "paying for it" is justified, I mean, was it really that severe?
Enough time will likely change things. Life is messy.
(August 26, 2023 at 4:24 am)Ahriman Wrote: I really did. I pay for it every day. But I have to wonder if this continual "paying for it" is justified, I mean, was it really that severe?

You're the one torturing you though, right? I mean you're the one making yourself pay. 

I'd rather feel guilty for what I'd done than be someone with no conscience. 

Nobody here knows enough to give you good advice, but I hope that time will lessen the pain.
(August 26, 2023 at 4:59 am)Belacqua Wrote:
(August 26, 2023 at 4:24 am)Ahriman Wrote: I really did. I pay for it every day. But I have to wonder if this continual "paying for it" is justified, I mean, was it really that severe?

You're the one torturing you though, right? I mean you're the one making yourself pay. 

I'd rather feel guilty for what I'd done than be someone with no conscience. 

Nobody here knows enough to give you good advice, but I hope that time will lessen the pain.

Well I don't have a conscience and I still feel guilty. I know that doesn't make sense. It's like I feel guilty for not having a conscience.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  somebody, Please Talk Sense into My Stupid Head. I Think I'm Getting Ready to Fuck Up Rhondazvous 30 2259 September 13, 2018 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Even another all about you thread. Little lunch 17 835 September 13, 2018 at 12:17 am
Last Post: Seraphina
  When The Ever-Loving Fuck Did THIS Become Acceptable?? BrianSoddingBoru4 40 4582 July 17, 2018 at 10:53 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  I bet I don't even win the Mostedest Posts Posted Award Foxaèr 18 2154 April 9, 2018 at 9:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Shit Piss Fuck Cunt Cocksucker Motherfucker and Tits Fireball 12 1899 March 17, 2018 at 11:18 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Should I fuck off to bed. Succubus 11 1370 January 27, 2018 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: John V
  People you would fuck? NuclearEnergy 93 26444 June 27, 2017 at 7:06 pm
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  Where the fuck are these people? paulpablo 51 11705 February 22, 2017 at 4:35 am
Last Post: paulpablo
  Are you a worrier or a don't give a fuck type person. paulpablo 23 5211 February 22, 2017 at 4:03 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Real world example of "I don't even know what I don't even know" ErGingerbreadMandude 24 3917 January 25, 2017 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: KUSA