Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 12:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Trump going to Prison?
Is Trump going to Prison?
Is it likely?
RE: Is Trump going to Prison?
If you mean 'prison' in the conventional sense, probably not. That he won't be detained in some form or fashion, though, seems unlikely. My guess would be that he'll held in a John Dean-type situation.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
[Image: 9QHCb5h.jpg]

**borrowed from LFC

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

He's locked up with himself. Cruel, unusual, and well-deserved.
(September 1, 2023 at 4:01 am)FrustratedFool Wrote: Is it likely?

Nope, house arrest at best.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Agree, unlikely.

Well you are a bunch Debbie Downers
So there isn't going to be an oval cell Sad
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.
JH
Depends upon the charges and where they're tried. If Trump and company loses the RICO case in state court, he may see jail time. And Chutkan doesn't sound like a friend.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(September 1, 2023 at 10:57 am)Angrboda Wrote: Depends upon the charges and where they're tried.  If Trump and company loses the RICO case in state court, he may see jail time.  And Chutkan doesn't sound like a friend.

And the governor of Georgia has stomped on the notion of impeaching DA Willis. Trump has friends in Georgia, but it looks like none of them are in a position to help him.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
St. Helena have any spaces open?

/historynerd

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NAACP going to far? brewer 17 1241 October 30, 2021 at 9:35 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Anyone going to watch the Jan 6th hearings? Brian37 39 3510 July 28, 2021 at 1:40 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Going a bit far with pronoun usage again Foxaèr 20 1379 May 18, 2021 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Take them to Detroit,,,,,, Or prison... Brian37 70 3312 October 15, 2020 at 11:41 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Is The NRA Going Bye-Bye? BrianSoddingBoru4 46 2069 August 9, 2020 at 5:38 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Violence in prison does not help. Brian37 1 485 April 29, 2019 at 3:57 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  They're going to catch sh*t for this. Brian37 8 865 April 25, 2019 at 7:49 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  So, Brits. How's Brexit Going? Minimalist 190 15604 February 4, 2019 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  The market and where the economy is going. Jackalope 19 2282 December 15, 2018 at 11:04 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  POTUS "fixer" gets 36 months in prison. Brian37 9 1543 December 13, 2018 at 6:09 pm
Last Post: Amarok