Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Songs of gog magog
Songs of gog magog
1- The Song of Magog:

2-The song of Gog:

Gog has other songs famous in video games:

RE: Songs of gog magog
If you believe your own de-Magog-uery, you have a problem.
Hasn't the Gog/Magog horse shit reached spam level yet?!?
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(September 3, 2023 at 1:03 pm)LinuxGal Wrote: If you believe your own de-Magog-uery, you have a problem.

It's not my own, the alliance between the two nuclear super-powers -China + Russia- was crystal clear from day one; but the west fought windmills instead of the real enemy.

Now the beast showed its head; and the west has a foe way stronger than the militia's of Muslims.
The people who have the most to fear from china or russia are chinese and russian. Any western force would greatly prefer to pound the dogshit out of either of their horrendously equipped and very poorly trained forces - to the guerrillas and insurgents and terrorists who have consistently shown themselves to be capable of fighting both western and soviet-alike forces to a standstill.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(September 3, 2023 at 2:30 pm)Ravenshire Wrote: Hasn't the Gog/Magog horse shit reached spam level yet?!?

I was serious all along.

There is a real foe including the ancient alliance of the Mongol empire -Which is today Russia (the Golden Horde) and the Mongol empire that penetrated the Great Wall of China and invaded China for centuries-. 

This foe's advent is mentioned in the Quran as the sign of end times:

Quote:Sura 21, The Quran:
https://quran.com/21?startingVerse=96

(96) until ˹after˺ Gog and Magog have broken loose ˹from the barrier˺,1 swarming down from every hill,
(97) ushering in the True Promise.1 Then—behold!—the disbelievers will stare ˹in horror, crying,˺ “Oh, woe to us! We have truly been heedless of this. In fact, we have been wrongdoers.”
(98) Certainly you ˹disbelievers˺ and whatever you worship instead of Allah will be the fuel of Hell.1 You are ˹all˺ bound to enter it.

I was dead serious.
There was an alliance of Gog Magog building up in the background, but nobody knew when they will unleash it or how.

After years of Googeling I reached the fact that the ancient Mongol empire was actually an alliance between "the Golden Horde -located in Russia- and Genghis Khan's Mongols who occupied China.

There you have it; the identity of Gog Magog.

They raided humanity through the decades; they were defeated before yet to come back after every defeat.
Now your west is their first enemy. But the disaster is that I'm in the middle, so your ugly fight will include me and my lands.

Then again I remember: it's the advent of Judgment day, so I better warn and see.
There it is, end times shit - and that, Winter, is why the west and the world in general has more to fear from nutters like you. You often get tired of waiting for godman to show up - and work to hasten things along.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(September 5, 2023 at 3:06 am)The Grand Nudger Wrote: There it is, end times shit - and that, Winter, is why the west and the world in general has more to fear from nutters like you.  You often get tired of waiting for godman to show up - and work to hasten things along.

No, because I believe in the Quran:

Quote:Sura 60, The Quran:
https://quran.com/60?startingVerse=8

(8) Allah does not forbid you from dealing kindly and fairly with those who have neither fought nor driven you out of your homes. Surely Allah loves those who are fair.
(9) Allah only forbids you from befriending those who have fought you for ˹your˺ faith, driven you out of your homes, or supported ˹others˺ in doing so. And whoever takes them as friends, then it is they who are the ˹true˺ wrongdoers.

I.E if you're peaceful with me, I'll be peaceful with you.

In other words:
-did you point a gun to my head; telling me "change religions or I'll blow your head"?
 did you kick me out of my home at gun-point, threatening my life if I didn't move out?
 did you provide military support for people who do that to me?

If somebody does that, but I have no power to fight them, simply I'll resort to this verse:

Quote:Sura 4, The Quran:
https://quran.com/60?startingVerse=8

(97) When the angels seize the souls of those who have wronged themselves1—scolding them, “What do you think you were doing?” they will reply, “We were oppressed in the land.” The angels will respond, “Was Allah’s earth not spacious enough for you to emigrate?” It is they who will have Hell as their home—what an evil destination!

I am oppressed. My solution is immigration to a better place.
With the Quran's admission, in Sura 4 verse 97.
(September 5, 2023 at 3:00 am)WinterHold Wrote:
(September 3, 2023 at 2:30 pm)Ravenshire Wrote: Hasn't the Gog/Magog horse shit reached spam level yet?!?

I was serious all along.

I have zero fucks to give about how "serious" you think you've been. Posting the same shit over and over is spam, and all this Gog/Magog shit is nothing more than same shit, different thread.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sections of songs that make you freeze in joy: PART II WinterHold 6 760 May 9, 2021 at 10:25 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Sections of songs that make you freeze in joy WinterHold 140 18049 April 6, 2021 at 8:31 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Japanese beauty: Meiko Kaji songs WinterHold 4 513 May 26, 2020 at 12:21 pm
Last Post: Succubus#2
  Post the songs you hate here. Yes, right here! brewer 265 25740 September 20, 2016 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  Hands down, one of my favorite songs. Heat 26 6672 January 6, 2016 at 12:40 am
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  One of my favorite Genesis songs orogenicman 2 1408 July 7, 2015 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: orogenicman
  Songs for your mood Creed of Heresy 28 3519 January 24, 2015 at 11:13 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Life story songs BrokenQuill92 4 1534 December 2, 2014 at 9:49 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Favorite Love Songs thesummerqueen 73 13753 February 23, 2014 at 10:29 pm
Last Post: EgoRaptor
  Atheist bands, atheism-themed songs Creed of Heresy 16 4018 January 8, 2014 at 5:27 am
Last Post: Fenix