Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone have links for this reference source?
Does anyone have links for this reference source?
Hi all,

I met this dude in the park who told me about a person that lives on earth today with us and could at quick glance resemble a mortal human, but in fact they are the only living testament to mortal bodies of the only immortal one in existence. A lot to swallow right? It is an extraordinary claim and responded by demanded the evidence to match it. This dude said that the key to their immortality that presents a mortal absolute is tied up in where we are in relation to how much they (the one and only almighty lord of all lords) are able in actuality be able to prove their immortality much further than outliving each and every human on earth and promising to never allow them to have the fun of warp drive capabilities simply because they have an ongoing wardrobe dispute with captain kirk.

Do you know of any references of this person existing because they showed me a picture of them that is widely availibe online because it was actually several parts of several movies... so I know THEY exist, but in terms of if THEY are the only true immortal and the rest is up to their allowance letting us on in the secret and/or protecting us from its curse... I still don't get them that way because this guy said their creative narrative dovetails with prophecies from daniel and revelation where one active isolated creative force was actaully able to walk outside of the ocean fully assembled to breath without gills uninstalled and feet sowed on before the couple bill it took for them finally tear that mitt into some working falangies... does anyone know what im talking about?

Shouldn't they have at least one website where they creation narrative tracks with what a JW.org larp would deam "too worldly" to acknowledge inside their vaunted http link?

ANybody? HELP!!!!!!
RE: Does anyone have links for this reference source?
You shouldn’t talk to strangers.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
You can poke at it, but don't feed it.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Not even a good disguised poe.
Your demented, insane imagination?
[Image: rWzymGq.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does anyone belong to a twelve step program? Phatt Matt s 16 4914 March 22, 2014 at 6:41 pm
Last Post: Phatt Matt s