Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
learning a certain language to communicate to believers and the religious
learning a certain language to communicate to believers and the religious
Hello to you all in this forum. I had a discussion with a user in a thread I made from the old aint no god forum that I was apart of many years ago who goes by or went by the name Terrene where she told me there is a language I could learn to talk with believer's and/or the religious without offending their beleifs Or I would think without having them get hostile. If I remember right she said it was much harder to do then getting into a debate with them. I want to learn this language but I don't recall what the name of the language is. If anyone here knows The name of the language I am talking about, I would greatly appreciate it if you could tell me. Terrene posted a picture in that thread describing the language or to give an example of the language where there were 2 sock puppets talking to each other. This may give a clue to what the language is called.   

@Terrene 
If you ever see this, what was the name of the language you were talking about called?
RE: learning a certain language to communicate to believers and the religious
[Image: 547027932-b75c0fe5c207dad9b899121a4fae28...1.875?q=60]
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(November 26, 2023 at 9:33 pm)Quill01 Wrote: Hello to you all in this forum. I had a discussion with a user in a thread I made from the old aint no god forum that I was apart of many years ago who goes by or went by the name Terrene where she told me there is a language I could learn to talk with believer's and/or the religious without offending their beleifs Or I would think without having them get hostile. If I remember right she said it was much harder to do then getting into a debate with them. I want to learn this language but I don't recall what the name of the language is. If anyone here knows The name of the language I am talking about, I would greatly appreciate it if you could tell me. Terrene posted a picture in that thread describing the language or to give an example of the language where there were 2 sock puppets talking to each other. This may give a clue to what the language is called.   

@Terrene 
If you ever see this, what was the name of the language you were talking about called?

Are you stupid or something?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(November 26, 2023 at 9:33 pm)Quill01 Wrote: Hello to you all in this forum. I had a discussion with a user in a thread I made from the old aint no god forum that I was apart of many years ago who goes by or went by the name Terrene where she told me there is a language I could learn to talk with believer's and/or the religious without offending their beleifs Or I would think without having them get hostile. If I remember right she said it was much harder to do then getting into a debate with them. I want to learn this language but I don't recall what the name of the language is. If anyone here knows The name of the language I am talking about, I would greatly appreciate it if you could tell me. Terrene posted a picture in that thread describing the language or to give an example of the language where there were 2 sock puppets talking to each other. This may give a clue to what the language is called.   

@Terrene 

I would imagine that would be the language of courtesy.

@brewer

Why did you post this? and how is this helping me? I did not like it at all.

@BrianSoddingBoru4

To answer your question, According to the amazing atheist I wouldn't be stupid. He once made a video many years ago about some kids kidding picked on and bullied by many other kids who were the stupid ones. I was one of those few kids who were bullied and picked on so according to TJ your wrong. Also if you know anything about Albert Eignstein's youth, you will know that when he was in gradeschool, he was picked on, bullied and laughed at by the other kids he went to school with. Everyone thought he was stupid but really, he was one of the most brilliant intelligent scientists to have ever lived. Alot of the technology we have today is becuase of his work and scientific discoveries. Eignstein was Also left handed or south paw if you want to call it that, I am also a lefty. A close freind of mind once told me "any fool can make money, it takes a smart man to save it" and I have been doing that for many years now so according to that, I am smart too like Nikola Tesla was and Tesla was one smart cookie.
Please do stop by in another month or six weeks. This is fascinating.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(January 7, 2024 at 8:21 pm)Quill01 Wrote: @brewer

In my experience there is no way to talk to a believer about their beliefs without them getting offended.

The ball gag was a joke (no talking) get it?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(January 7, 2024 at 8:21 pm)Quill01 Wrote: @brewer

@BrianSoddingBoru4

To answer your question, According to the amazing atheist I wouldn't be stupid. He once made a video many years ago about some kids kidding picked on and bullied by many other kids who were the stupid ones. I was one of those few kids who were bullied and picked on so according to TJ your wrong. Also if you know anything about Albert Eignstein's youth, you will know that when he was in gradeschool, he was picked on, bullied and laughed at by the other kids he went to school with. Everyone thought he was stupid but really, he was one of the most brilliant intelligent scientists to have ever lived. Alot of the technology we have today is becuase of his work and scientific discoveries. Eignstein was Also left handed or south paw if you want to call it that, I am also a lefty. A close freind of mind once told me "any fool can make money, it takes a smart man to save it" and I have been doing that for many years now so according to that, I am smart too like Nikola Tesla was and Tesla was one smart cookie.

Well, you're correct about one thing - I don't know anything about Albert Eignstein's youth. And neither do you.

As for Tesla, he died bankrupt and had a love affair with a pigeon. Are you smart like that?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
It is either Bozolarian or Imbecileish.
I spent my early years forced to learn Christiainese.

The only thing I can remember is, my name is…

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many of you would punish religious people for being religious? Ahriman 222 18217 May 2, 2022 at 2:45 am
Last Post: Losty
  One thing I hate about the human language. Brian37 13 1147 June 25, 2021 at 11:19 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Question regarding language Macoleco 4 599 June 6, 2021 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  I am learning accounting and i like it !!!!!! Megabullshit 17 1228 November 1, 2020 at 5:03 am
Last Post: Megabullshit
  English Language Books in Germany Rhondazvous 2 453 September 9, 2018 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Learning Hindi as a second language Alexmahone 2 507 June 5, 2018 at 9:16 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Quick Poll: Do you speak more than one language? Edwardo Piet 40 4212 April 27, 2018 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: Antares
  Serious question to believers. purplepurpose 17 1735 December 12, 2017 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  Tomorrow is never certain Foxaèr 16 4405 May 28, 2017 at 7:23 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Language Pet Peeve BrianSoddingBoru4 55 6649 February 16, 2017 at 11:19 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet