Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free excellent Atheism books that saved my life
Free excellent Atheism books that saved my life
I was raised in the Seventh-day Adventist Church. My parents and brothers still are Adventists. We have almost no contact. Some time ago, I started having doubts. Then I came across two books written by an ex-Adventist who even studied Theology to become a pastor: “Liberated from Religion” and “Wasting Time on God”. These books helped me a lot in my struggle!

Since anyone can read them for free, I just wanted to share them with you. The books by Dawkins & Co. are good, but those guys have never been religious. So, Paulo Bitencourt speaks also from experience.

Share them with anyone you think might be in need of them:

Administrator Notice
Links removed per 30/30 rule.
RE: Free excellent Atheism books that saved my life
The links were removed (even though they were 100% legal and pointed to websites made by the author himself). So, search for the books “Liberated from Religion” and “Wasting Time on God”, by Paulo Bitencourt. You can read them online or download them as e-books or PDF. Enjoy!
Administrator Notice
The legality of the site(s) isn't at issue here.

Read the rules of the forum please.

example: New members must make 30 posts and be a member for 30 days before they are allowed to post external content, such as links, images, or videos.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

<edited, nugatory>

(December 10, 2023 at 9:29 am)FreeThinker_Atheist Wrote: The links were removed (even though they were 100% legal and pointed to websites made by the author himself). So, search for the books “Liberated from Religion” and “Wasting Time on God”, by Paulo Bitencourt. You can read them online or download them as e-books or PDF. Enjoy!

Read the rules you agreed to when you signed up, notably those regarding linking to external content and advertising.
Tim ONeil, Is that you?

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  free of religion, free of lies (maybe) dragonfly19981 12 2089 December 3, 2015 at 5:02 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Cool Funny Cartoon Promoting Atheism and Free Thought jaychrist213 1 1498 September 22, 2012 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: Faith No More