Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesus avoids the atheist family and destroys his own church
Jesus avoids the atheist family and destroys his own church
http://hosted2.ap.org/COGRA/d30f3f32e9d8...1a62fe19e1

At least 4 killed in NC storms; death toll at 21

Quote:Hymnals still rested on the pews at the nearby Boone's Chapel Baptist Church, even though the walls and roof had blown away. Tammie Silas joined other church members, cleaning up the debris. She came upon two Hollon family photos that were pulled from debris scattered over a quarter-mile

Jesus avoids the atheist family and destroys his own church - This tornado literally touched down blocks away from me, but me and my family were not hurt. I cant say that for the others. Quite sad really, and to top it off, there are hundreds upon hundreds of people begging me for my prayers to them..do they not realize their god just destroyed one of their churches? What will it take before they see the reality of the situation...sad...so very sad, and it is compounded by sophomoric superstitious blah blah.

I will be donating money, not worthless prayers.
RE: Jesus avoids the atheist family and destroys his own church
Perhaps the Flying Spaghetti Monster protected you and said "fuck jesus" at the same time?
(April 17, 2011 at 10:14 am)reverendjeremiah Wrote: Jesus avoids the atheist family and destroys his own church - This tornado literally touched down blocks away from me, but me and my family were not hurt. I cant say that for the others. Quite sad really, and to top it off, there are hundreds upon hundreds of people begging me for my prayers to them..do they not realize their god just destroyed one of their churches? What will it take before they see the reality of the situation...sad...so very sad, and it is compounded by sophomoric superstitious blah blah.

It is very sad ... and pathetic. Mostly because we already know all the ridiculous things they will say.
#1 god works in mysterious ways.
#2 god has a plan.
#3 We can't understand that plan because we're just humans.
#4 We will rebuild for the glory of god
#5 (right after they get the insurance check ... ) praise god, we have an even better church.

............if their god is real ... its no wonder he smacked their church into the ground.
[Image: Evolution.png]

(April 17, 2011 at 10:14 am)reverendjeremiah Wrote: http://hosted2.ap.org/COGRA/d30f3f32e9d8...1a62fe19e1

At least 4 killed in NC storms; death toll at 21

Quote:Hymnals still rested on the pews at the nearby Boone's Chapel Baptist Church, even though the walls and roof had blown away. Tammie Silas joined other church members, cleaning up the debris. She came upon two Hollon family photos that were pulled from debris scattered over a quarter-mile

Jesus avoids the atheist family and destroys his own church - This tornado literally touched down blocks away from me, but me and my family were not hurt. I cant say that for the others. Quite sad really, and to top it off, there are hundreds upon hundreds of people begging me for my prayers to them..do they not realize their god just destroyed one of their churches? What will it take before they see the reality of the situation...sad...so very sad, and it is compounded by sophomoric superstitious blah blah.

As a christian I thank you for your donation and as a christian I'll ask you to read the book of Job and find for yourself where such distruction comes from.
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
Quote:I'll ask you to read the book of Job and find for yourself where such distruction comes from.

It isn't nice to fuck with Mother Nature and your god is as phony as a $3 bill.
if i get to those pearly gates and st. peter is asking me why i did not believe in god, i will use a hundred examples like this

a god who is willing to destroy his own followers is not the god for me Smile
Does tactical nuking a tornado disrupt it enough to stop it? My thoughts would suggest yet, but does anyone know if this has been tried?
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Maybe god was just bored and decided to squish some ants.
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
(April 17, 2011 at 6:21 pm)Godschild Wrote: As a christian I thank you for your donation and as a christian I'll ask you to read the book of Job and find for yourself where such distruction comes from.
Well, thats cool. I will donate my money, as usual, annonymously. Whatever they do with it is their concern. as far as the book of Job is concerned, to be honest it is probably one of my most favorite books in the KJV. And when I say "most favorite" I mean "sucks the least". I consider it the divine comedy of the KJV. In the book of Job (which I have read several times) is where I finally come to grips that leaving Christianity was a must, and that Jehovah is an egotistical prick who will bet YOUR lively hood, and the lives of your children, to appease his ego when taunted by the devil. I can point at the book of Job and HONESTLY proclaim that I am much more moral than Jehovah. The answer to this destruction does not come from the book of Job.

The answer comes from modern meteorologists
(April 17, 2011 at 6:43 pm)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: Does tactical nuking a tornado disrupt it enough to stop it? My thoughts would suggest yet, but does anyone know if this has been tried?

Has it been tired? : Yes.
Does it work? : No.

Turns out, dropping a nuke into it does fuck all. Just leaves a load of radiation around. When considerable heat and cold temperatures mix, they react by causing a funnel effect (tornado). A nuke produces a huge and powerful wave with large amounts of thermal energy, but does nothing to slow or stop a tornado. All you can do is get the fuck out of it's way, and hope it doesn't hit your home, or harm anyone of course.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cult leader encouraging his followers to starve to death. Rev. Rye 2 467 April 28, 2023 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Natural family planning LinuxGal 75 7420 January 1, 2023 at 10:30 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Why doesn't God love his enemies? Fake Messiah 16 1330 November 30, 2022 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Church sex abuse: Thousands of paedophiles in French Church zebo-the-fat 8 1223 October 7, 2021 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
Rainbow (He/Him/His) No penis, identifies as a male Nihilist Virus 25 1937 April 17, 2021 at 10:37 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Sinning, as Jesus and the church say, is good. Turn or burn Christians. Greatest I am 71 5409 October 20, 2020 at 9:11 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Christian family fined after arguing taxes 'against God's will' zebo-the-fat 19 2107 July 23, 2019 at 1:26 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Jesus’ Failed Prophecy About His Return DoubtingHerFaith 107 15101 January 15, 2019 at 4:29 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  7 Pious Xtian Shits Who Stepped On Their Own Dicks Minimalist 0 881 October 12, 2018 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Too Late Fucktards. You Own Him Now. Minimalist 10 1496 October 10, 2018 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: Brian37