Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Serious] Attack on Russian Concert Hall
Attack on Russian Concert Hall
ISIS possibly responsible.

Tragedy unfolding in Moscow.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
RE: Attack on Russian Concert Hall
The perpetrators will be caught and executed in short order (‘perpetrator’ in Russia means ‘anyone we can catch, guilty or not’).

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Given that ISIS has apparently decided to take responsibility for the attack, it might be a bit harder than usual for the FSB to find some "usual suspects" to round up this time around.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Possible false flag?

Putin has used them before.
Dying to live, living to die.
(March 22, 2024 at 8:55 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: Given that ISIS has apparently decided to take responsibility for the attack, it might be a bit harder than usual for the FSB to find some "usual suspects" to round up this time around.

Moscow has about 1.5 million Muslims. Spoilt for choice.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 22, 2024 at 9:21 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Possible false flag?

Putin has used them before.

Beslan being the biggest one.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
Reportedly, these were Tadjik extremists. Putin want’s to recycle it to blame Ukrainians.

Still: I remember 2 week ago the US was already warning its citizens to avoid large crowds because it had some information on an imminent attack on Russian soil.

https://yahoo.com/news/moscow-attack-did...55277.html
[Image: 7151bc275de2d3d422106a4008215efe.jpg]

The four guys that they took who “were fleeing toward Ukraine” who says they are not some cab drivers with Tadjik origins from the suburbs of Moscow? I mean, how did they know that these were the guys who did it?   Dodgy
[Image: 7151bc275de2d3d422106a4008215efe.jpg]

(March 26, 2024 at 7:36 am)Leonardo17 Wrote: The four guys that they took who “were fleeing toward Ukraine” who says they are not some cab drivers with Tadjik origins from the suburbs of Moscow? I mean, how did they know that these were the guys who did it?   Dodgy

They DON’T know. In Putin’s Russia, they don’t have to.

Boru
Unpopular opinion (possibly):

You've been warned!

Are more dead Russkies a bad thing?
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Terror attack at UK hospital downbeatplumb 6 490 November 15, 2021 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Russian ransomware site... brewer 1 238 July 13, 2021 at 11:37 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  SolarWinds Russian Hack - is it reasonable to believe it is real? FlatAssembler 17 965 December 21, 2020 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  IS attack on Kabul Uni Foxaèr 4 482 November 3, 2020 at 8:58 am
Last Post: brewer
  Charlie Hebdo republished "Mohammed Cartoons" to mark terrorist attack trial Fake Messiah 3 414 September 3, 2020 at 3:26 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Greta Thunberg: adults who attack her ‘must feel threatened’ EgoDeath 148 8521 October 3, 2019 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Yellow Vest protests masked by a terrorist attack WinterHold 7 1367 December 14, 2018 at 9:01 am
Last Post: FatAndFaithless
  Terror attack in Melbourne this arvo. ignoramus 19 1533 November 10, 2018 at 4:12 pm
Last Post: no one
  Russian Woman Reportedly Faces 6 Years in Prison for Insulting Memes about Xtians purplepurpose 1 557 October 16, 2018 at 5:31 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Potential Vehicle Attack In Toronto Amarok 24 2101 July 13, 2018 at 12:24 am
Last Post: Amarok