Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 1:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sometimes you should just shut up.
Sometimes you should just shut up.
Oldest granddaughter has been dating a guy for a few months now.  He's apparently sort of a gym rat and she was so-so on going to the gym - now they go together.

She was a little apprehensive about the relationship as the guy is a good bit shorter than she is and she likes to rock out the heels and tower over everyone.  It seems they have come to terms with that little issue.

They were at the gym recently with another couple and the guys were in one area while the girls were in another nearby.  Random dude starts voicing his distaste for the way girls dress at the gym with their crop tops and shorts and blah, blah, blah.

New boyfriend asks if the guy sees the tall one over there.  Guy says yes.  Boyfriend says that's his girlfriend.

Random dude chokes and tries to make it right...just shut up dude.  If you don't want to see people in workout clothing, perhaps stay away from the damn gym.  Dumb ass.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

RE: Sometimes you should just shut up.
(April 10, 2024 at 11:18 am)arewethereyet Wrote: Oldest granddaughter has been dating a guy for a few months now.  He's apparently sort of a gym rat and she was so-so on going to the gym - now they go together.

She was a little apprehensive about the relationship as the guy is a good bit shorter than she is and she likes to rock out the heels and tower over everyone.  It seems they have come to terms with that little issue.

They were at the gym recently with another couple and the guys were in one area while the girls were in another nearby.  Random dude starts voicing his distaste for the way girls dress at the gym with their crop tops and shorts and blah, blah, blah.

New boyfriend asks if the guy sees the tall one over there.  Guy says yes.  Boyfriend says that's his girlfriend.

Random dude chokes and tries to make it right...just shut up dude.  If you don't want to see people in workout clothing, perhaps stay away from the damn gym.  Dumb ass.

Women can dress themselves. If these idiots really want to do misogyny right move to Afghanistan and join the Taliban, they make their women wear bee keeper suits. Otherwise they need to shut the fuck up. If a male or female are covered by legal laws and not exposing themselves, then it is nobody's business. 

And I am quite sure some of these jocks wear tight spandex that highlight their junk. Nobody bitches about that.
I guess the guy wants women to wear skirts so he can get a panty shot when a gal is doing bench presses?
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
He obviously missed the 70s with the halter tops and short shorts and mini skirts.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(April 10, 2024 at 11:37 am)arewethereyet Wrote: He obviously missed the 70s with the halter tops and short shorts and mini skirts.

I hate assholes who put women down for the way they dress. My personal taste are the tight dresses and red lipstick, and big hair. I grew up with the Farrah Fawcett look. And the 80s spandex and big hair. But again, still not up to me to tell anyone how to dress.
Theres an Irish proverb about knowing when to shut up: ‘It’s often a man’s mouth that broke his nose.’

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Dude with the mouth just wishes...

[Image: vlCO8Sx.jpg]

Uncle Frank?
Methinks he doth protest too much.

[Image: %E9%A6%AC%E9%9A%9B%E8%B1%90-%E5%81%B7%E7%9C%8B.gif]

Jerkoff
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
My biggest gripe about the gym are the entitled, inconsiderate asshats who think their mother works there.

What the hoomans wear while they workout, isn't that high on my priority list.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sometimes Humanity gives you a glimpse of hope no one 14 1425 July 28, 2021 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Sometimes Ted Nugent is spot- on. onlinebiker 32 1820 June 29, 2021 at 1:58 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I did it and you should too. Brian37 41 4098 August 25, 2018 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Shut Everything Down - Barack Obama Just Won The Internet BrianSoddingBoru4 30 2704 August 5, 2018 at 1:26 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  LoL, sometimes I wonder Foxaèr 3 468 May 2, 2018 at 12:28 am
Last Post: Losty
  Why do you some people exaggerate sometimes to the extremes? NuclearEnergy 7 1212 March 4, 2017 at 5:51 am
Last Post: HairyCyclist
  People who otta just shut the fuck up because EVERYTHING they say sets me off vorlon13 35 4945 January 7, 2017 at 10:34 am
Last Post: brewer
  If you have an android phone you should read this. #5 is the most shocking. ErGingerbreadMandude 7 1970 December 18, 2016 at 1:14 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  Can I Just Say and I'm just being honest (Holiday Edition) Mystical 9 2162 November 25, 2016 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  You Should Check This Out Excited Penguin 77 7782 April 3, 2016 at 10:28 am
Last Post: Excited Penguin