Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 5:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pat Condell
Pat Condell
hey guys, just thought i'd share a pretty good youtuber with you all. Pat Condell!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjO4duhMR...re=related

apparently this guy has a checkered past but i dont really care. his videos in my opinion are class.
enjoy Smile
RE: Pat Condell
Ive been following him on and off for a few years. Great guy. I agree with his position when it comes to the brits. He says they need to stop bending over backwards for the muslims. I like him much!
(April 18, 2011 at 5:56 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: Ive been following him on and off for a few years. Great guy. I agree with his position when it comes to the brits. He says they need to stop bending over backwards for the muslims. I like him much!

i live in birmingham and muslims in my opinion are a massive fucking problem. they are actually having some kind of protest (fuck if i know what for) on st. george's day in the town centre. they use our own laws of free speech to tell us all that they want to impose their laws.

there's entire areas which they have taken over, literally muslim only zones. absolute disgrace.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHx_Rxi5Z...re=related

great response as well hahahahahahahahaaa
I have been hearing progressively WORSE news as time goes by about the Islamics in Britain and I personally am disgusted with the entire scenerio.

Why is britain bending over backwards to this extremist islamic element? How long before open murder (like vangogh) becomes the norm? FUCK ISLAM!

Islam only zones? How do they do that?

The guy in that second video is an idiot..a pawn..a willing puppet.

BTW - no hard feelings about the ancient astronaut stuff...I used to argue against it a while back..but got bored with it.
(April 18, 2011 at 6:25 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: I have been hearing progressively WORSE news as time goes by about the Islamics in Britain and I personally am disgusted with the entire scenerio.

Why is britain bending over backwards to this extremist islamic element? How long before open murder (like vangogh) becomes the norm? FUCK ISLAM!

Islam only zones? How do they do that?

The guy in that second video is an idiot..a pawn..a willing puppet.

it's basically where they all move in. rather than integrating into society and living in houses all around the area of birmingham, they seem to buy houses in certain areas. because of their nature it becomes a sort of no white zone, they 'take over' as it were. they have their own shops, mosques and even 'islamic book stores'. david cameron nailed it when he said that we are not one society of many cultures living together, we are seperate societies of cultures living side by side.

not all muslims are bad, hell the ones living in these areas arent probably bad either. but trust me, when you're travelling through alum rock, you know about it.

i like to play spot the white man when i'm going through these areas, i've never won.

to be honest i think people are especially getting sick of islamic twats constantly shouting their mouths. you should look up anjem choudary, i'm surprised that fucker is still allowed in the country tbh.

i dont think it will be too long before people (not just white people/atheists, but christians, hindu's, sikhs and everyone else) starts standing up to these bullying bastards.

at least i hope it's not longConfused
"Jerusalem - that celestial piss hole in the desert!"

ROFLOL
(April 18, 2011 at 6:43 pm)Minimalist Wrote: "Jerusalem - that celestial piss hole in the desert!"

ROFLOL

pure CLASS
Just Jerusalem? Isn't that entire area a giant piss hole?!

I mean for gods sake, they're all fighting over a pile of sand! Why don't these arabs get this? It's ALL SAND!!

The entire middle east is such a stain on the history of humanity. (I guess not a big surprise. Christianity started there)
[Image: Evolution.png]

(April 18, 2011 at 7:06 pm)Cinjin Cain Wrote: The entire middle east is such a stain on the history of humanity. (I guess not a big surprise. Christianity started there)

haha the first civilisation started there too! guess that tell's you everything.
Quote:Why don't these arabs get this? It's ALL SAND!!

Their fucking god called it a land flowing with milk and honey.

That's god for you. A crooked real estate broker!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good Riddance Pat Robertson. Spooky 12 1333 June 8, 2023 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4