Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 9:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Trump for President of the United States of America.
Donald Trump for President of the United States of America.
It seems Donald Trump maybe going to run for President. And if history is anything to go by, he may just get in.

From the limited information I have, some of his policies include;

1. Take the oil by force.

2. Show China whos boss.

3. Take the World by force.

Apparently he has about 8% support from within the Rebuplican party, more than Palin.

Well what can I say, only in the US.
RE: Donald Trump for President of the United Staes of America.
I wonder if even Americans are that stupid. It would not have to be a majority, btw... just a majority of those who bother to vote and, as the Republicans showed in 2000, not even that.

Trump is a dumbass.

Evidence?

He believes the birther crap
I think ib's point is that being a dumbass makes him fully qualified according to the Republican shitwits.
(April 20, 2011 at 12:20 am)reverendjeremiah Wrote: Trump is a dumbass.

Evidence?

He believes the birther crap

Evidence of what?

RE: Donald Trump for President of the United States of America.
(April 20, 2011 at 12:17 am)ib.me.ub Wrote: It seems Donald Trump maybe going to run for President. And if history is anything to go by, he may just get in.

From the limited information I have, some of his policies include;

1. Take the oil by force.

2. Show China whos boss.

3. Take the World by force.

Apparently he has about 8% support from within the Rebuplican party, more than Palin.
Thats what 3rd rate celebrities do in this country ... they run for president for a little while just to get some publicity and than bail out early-on. Relax, no one's going to vote Trump into the White House. And that 8% ... those polls change CONSTANTLY. It means NOTHING this early on.

Quote:Well what can I say, only in the US.
Exactly what are you implying????

[Image: americanflag.gif]
[Image: Evolution.png]

(April 20, 2011 at 1:10 am)Cinjin Cain Wrote: Exactly what are you implying????

I am implying that it could only happen in the US!. It is a well known euphemism in Australia.

(April 20, 2011 at 1:42 am)ib.me.ub Wrote:
(April 20, 2011 at 1:10 am)Cinjin Cain Wrote: Exactly what are you implying????

I am implying that it could only happen in the US!. It is a well known euphemism in Australia.

hmmm, how do I make this clearer for you ...

Euphemism: the substitution of a mild, indirect, or vague expression for one thought to be offensive, harsh, or blunt.

So, now that we can see by your own words that you meant something offensive, harsh, or blunt. I'll ask again ... what exactly are you implying?
Yes, Donald Trump is an idiot ..... but everyone already knows that.
Are you implying that Australia has never had an arrogant pompus blowhard run for office??
I think I find that hard to believe. America doesn't own the exclusive rights to to assbag politicians.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Yes, I was being mildly blunt. Don't be so sensitive.

Quote:Some euphemisms are intended to amuse, while others are created to mislead.

It is not always used in a harsh or offensive manner.
I thought you had to be stupid to run for office? Atleast trump may reduce the deficit, if he does anything right. That would take down prices on everything thats a plus right?
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which nonpolitician could be president? Fake Messiah 8 887 January 16, 2023 at 11:29 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  The United States now enters the phase of mass executions. Jehanne 48 4020 November 18, 2022 at 1:52 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Why don't Southern states outlaw interracial marriage? Jehanne 12 1152 July 26, 2022 at 7:55 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  At what point is America no longer a safe place for me to live? TaraJo 41 3929 July 16, 2022 at 8:38 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  Kuchma, the president of Ukraine Interaktive 5 884 June 10, 2022 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: Interaktive
  America. Worse than North Korea. deepend 195 7554 March 26, 2022 at 2:05 pm
  Can America ever truly pay for its sins? T.J. 111 7396 January 10, 2022 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  The United States and the growing divide zwanzig 73 3549 September 24, 2021 at 10:42 pm
Information The United States has not spent $ 300 million a day on war in Afghanistan. alextruesay 60 3184 August 26, 2021 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Ayn Rand blamed for current state of America Foxaèr 61 3098 June 24, 2021 at 6:17 pm
Last Post: no one