Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, I'm new here. I'm from St. Louis. I was just looking for a good atheist forum to share insights and activism. I tried the other forum but it didn't take long before I made to feel very UNwelcome by the community there. "Freethinkers" my ass. So anyway, I'm here. And I'm about to post an activism alert in the Atheism forum. I hope I can do so without getting attacked, questioned and name-called. Thank you for having me.
RE: Newbie
You can but first you have to give the password and secret handshake.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Hello, and yes you are new here Smile

I imagine you are not lying about where you are from Smile

What was that 'other' forum? Smile

I think I will make you feel unwelcome... most new people feel unwelcome by me these days Sad

I would have questioned your activism alert, but since you posted an introduction: I won't Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(April 21, 2011 at 11:49 am)kopper Wrote: Hi, I'm new here. I'm from St. Louis. I was just looking for a good atheist forum to share insights and activism. I tried the other forum but it didn't take long before I made to feel very UNwelcome by the community there. "Freethinkers" my ass. So anyway, I'm here. And I'm about to post an activism alert in the Atheism forum. I hope I can do so without getting attacked, questioned and name-called. Thank you for having me.

You wont have that problem here..we are easy going.
(April 21, 2011 at 3:23 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: You wont have that problem here..we are easy going.

Unless someone suggests americans lose their guns Wink
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Hi and Welcome

Depends on what you mean by "name calling" you will get that here...word to the wise?? Stand your ground and argue from logic NOT emotionalism... you'll be fine

Enjoy your stay
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(April 21, 2011 at 11:49 am)kopper Wrote: Hi, I'm new here. I'm from St. Louis. I was just looking for a good atheist forum to share insights and activism. I tried the other forum but it didn't take long before I made to feel very UNwelcome by the community there. "Freethinkers" my ass. So anyway, I'm here. And I'm about to post an activism alert in the Atheism forum. I hope I can do so without getting attacked, questioned and name-called. Thank you for having me.

Hi and welcome.

Anyway let me paraphrase a saying I heard once, some of those "freethinkers" are so open minded that their brains have fallen out.
undefined

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey all... newbie decloaking! wchanley 33 3271 February 19, 2023 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Newbie from UK Lucian 4 827 September 9, 2022 at 1:03 pm
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  Newbie from UK Lucian 4 911 September 9, 2022 at 5:57 am
Last Post: Lucian
  Hi from a newbie here TrueNorth 16 1227 August 10, 2022 at 4:32 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Another newbie:) Agnostic1 7 912 November 18, 2021 at 10:12 am