Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 1:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So who's ready for their tracking implants? (You probably already have one)
So who's ready for their tracking implants? (You probably already have one)
No this isn't a Pippish conspiracy theory...check out the article

If it's not enough that we have to watch out for Governments trampling all over privacy, corperations have been doing it for a while.
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
RE: So who's ready for their tracking implants? (You probably already have one)
But I wear a helmet made from alumium foil that deflects their rays so I'm safe.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
I might be investing in one of those helmets soon.
I'd love to see the power supply for the location broadcasters they're supposed to be sticking on us. The whole thing is reportedly the size of a grain of rice, and would have to punch through flesh and skin to get a signal outside the body. And then it has to reach a receiver.

Hogwash.
Uuuuuh, What? These things are 'inside' a transmission device... one of those 'cellphone' things... I'm pretty sure they can, ya know, send data...
(April 28, 2011 at 12:07 pm)theVOID Wrote: Uuuuuh, What? These things are 'inside' a transmission device... one of those 'cellphone' things... I'm pretty sure they can, ya know, send data...
I was specifically referring to the "implants" people are supposedly getting, say with their vaccinations, or the ones "hidden in the anti-counterfeit strip on currency".
Void Wrote:Uuuuuh, What? These things are 'inside' a transmission device... one of those 'cellphone' things... I'm pretty sure they can, ya know, send data...

Tracking implants implies that it's stuck inside the body somewhere. The device isn't necessarily tracking you if it is tracking your cell phone.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(April 28, 2011 at 12:24 pm)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote:
Void Wrote:Uuuuuh, What? These things are 'inside' a transmission device... one of those 'cellphone' things... I'm pretty sure they can, ya know, send data...

Tracking implants implies that it's stuck inside the body somewhere. The device isn't necessarily tracking you if it is tracking your cell phone.

Did you read what I posted?
I think she was just making a general statement not one referenced to your particular post.

Implanted tracking devices would surely be found to cause cancerm so I say bring them on, so we can get it over with already.

As far as cell phones... Glad I don't keep one.
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
(April 28, 2011 at 1:01 pm)tackattack Wrote: As far as cell phones... Glad I don't keep one.

I just keep mine in a Faraday cage till I need it.

"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can IT protect people from their own stupidity? Jehanne 14 1505 July 25, 2018 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  6 Flags and their new 3 axis Puk-o-lator vorlon13 18 1939 September 1, 2017 at 12:30 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Have you ever used Protonmail ? What do you think about it ? The Wise Joker 20 3864 January 30, 2017 at 11:19 pm
Last Post: Sterben
  Why do Rechargable Batteries Lose Their Capacity to Held Energy? Rhondazvous 6 1560 October 27, 2015 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  "usb 3.0 monitor is already started"? abaris 9 18886 July 31, 2015 at 7:37 am
Last Post: ignoramus