Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Roosevelts
The Roosevelts
Now that we got the WWII thread started...

Dear Reverend, DP, and all others who thought so:

Teddy Roosevelt kicked ass. You can throw Franklin D in there if you like.

Discuss.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
RE: The Roosevelts
(April 29, 2011 at 7:17 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: Now that we got the WWII thread started...

Dear Reverend, DP, and all others who thought so:

Teddy Roosevelt kicked ass. You can throw Franklin D in there if you like.

Discuss.
Obscure TR fact. He tried to get us to declare war on Japan just before the Spam War.
(April 29, 2011 at 7:30 am)Gawdzilla Wrote: Obscure TR fact. He tried to get us to declare war on Japan just before the Spam War.

There was a spam war???

Awesome, who did you fight that with?

[youtube]anwy2MPT5RE[/youtube]
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Spam War. => Sp.-Am War => Spanish-American War.
(April 29, 2011 at 8:41 am)Gawdzilla Wrote: Spam War. => Sp.-Am War => Spanish-American War.

That's no fun.

Just think of the artillery duels you could've had
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(April 29, 2011 at 8:53 am)Zen Badger Wrote:
(April 29, 2011 at 8:41 am)Gawdzilla Wrote: Spam War. => Sp.-Am War => Spanish-American War.

That's no fun.

If we don't stop spamming SummerQueen's tread there will be consequences. [Image: lou.gif]

BTW, the US troops landed in Cuba at Daiquiri. They needed a crane to get the general off the ship and into a boat.

...How did you know I have a pair of boots like that?...
(April 29, 2011 at 8:56 am)Gawdzilla Wrote:
(April 29, 2011 at 8:53 am)Zen Badger Wrote:

That's no fun.

If we don't stop spamming SummerQueen's tread there will be consequences. [Image: lou.gif]

BTW, the US troops landed in Cuba at Daiquiri. They needed a crane to get the general off the ship and into a boat.

Attacking where the drinks are. Good strategy, I approve.

(April 29, 2011 at 8:58 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: ...How did you know I have a pair of boots like that?...

I've seen the videos you sent Kichi......

Niiiiiiiiice
(April 29, 2011 at 8:58 am)thesummerqueen Wrote: ...How did you know I have a pair of boots like that?...

Facebook. [Image: lips.gif]
Lies. Not even the good Reverend knows about those boots, and he stalks the photo gallery.

I have to admit, I know a bit more about Teddy the naturalist than anything else so I'm interested to hear what all people come up with. I loved "Mornings on Horseback"
(April 29, 2011 at 9:02 am)Zen Badger Wrote: I've seen the videos you sent Kichi......

Niiiiiiiiice

Damn you woman!!