Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 9:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Realm of the spirit vs. Realm of the imagination
Realm of the spirit vs. Realm of the imagination
Please describe to me the differences between the realm of the spirit, and the realm of the imagination.
RE: Realm of the spirit vs. Realm of the imagination
The latter created the former Big Grin
(May 3, 2011 at 1:19 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: Please describe to me the differences between the realm of the spirit, and the realm of the imagination.

The realm of imagination is your mind. The realm of the spirit is in the human body and heaven.
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
(May 3, 2011 at 3:02 pm)Godschild Wrote:
(May 3, 2011 at 1:19 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: Please describe to me the differences between the realm of the spirit, and the realm of the imagination.

The realm of imagination is your mind. The realm of the spirit is in the human body and heaven.

Could you be a bit more specific? Where in the human body? Heaven? What heaven? Where is it at?
I feel God in my liver and peer at him through my asshole in a flashbulb of orgasm. Satan lives in my penis and it is all I can do to coax him out with vigorous rubbing! Problem is, all I can get him to do is spit a little and then I get really tired.

One exists inside the other: IMAGI(Spirit)NATION
The spirit realm is limited to it's definition where imagination is unlimited.
Wouldn't imagination be mutually exclusive with reality? Real things are not imaginary while imaginary things aren't real.
Imagination isn't unlimited, it's limited to the cognitive abilities of the sentient creatures in question. The spirit is a subset of imagination mixed with some neurochemical systems that give people the warm fuzzies.
I really don't care about the definitions.

I'm just here to say that Rhiz's first post made me commit alcohol abuse.

It's been a shite day all around, and I have three more tests and a final to accomplish before noon tomorrow.

So cheers to you, Rhiz-o. You're a luv for giving me my first laugh of the day.

Carry on.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UCKG: Church tells boy 'evil spirit' hides in him zebo-the-fat 1 361 December 11, 2023 at 4:51 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Spiritual realm is very likely real (demonic possession)? Flavius007 23 1956 May 13, 2021 at 8:58 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Is the Holy Spirit Misleading You? Rhondazvous 251 82924 July 12, 2017 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Dildos are a portal to the demonic realm!! drfuzzy 63 10266 April 15, 2016 at 6:46 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  What Exactly Does the Holy Spirit Do? Nope 92 16335 June 3, 2015 at 11:52 am
Last Post: robvalue
  How often does the holy spirit talk to you? TubbyTubby 54 14669 March 20, 2015 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: Mudhammam
  In order for Jesus to change your soul first he has to break your spirit. Zidneya 6 2326 August 1, 2014 at 2:18 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Is the Holy Spirit lazy or ineffective? RobbyPants 21 8434 April 25, 2014 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: ThomM
  Where did the "Holey Spirit" come from? Brakeman 13 3651 September 17, 2013 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  God is the great spirit friend jstrodel 320 101490 March 29, 2013 at 7:43 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger