Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 7, 2024, 4:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Half-Baked Attempt at Initial Witticisms
Half-Baked Attempt at Initial Witticisms
Oh Atheists, who art in t' forum,
Nimzo be my name,

...or so it began until I ran out of inspiration. You're meant to say it in private anyway. What to say to introduce an entire thread dedicated to my very personage? I have no idea; I know more about God than I know about myself - now there's an identity crisis for you. I could bore you to tears with biographical obscurities, but I think I'll just say "Hello" and see where we go from there.

Hello.
RE: Half-Baked Attempt at Initial Witticisms
Hello Big Grin

Which God are you talking about? :S
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(May 5, 2011 at 3:41 pm)oggtheclever Wrote: Hello Big Grin

Which God are you talking about? :S
Smiles and confuzzlement abound, greetings "Ogg" of cleverness. As you perhaps could guess from my "religious" views that you forced me to fill in, I am talking about the God of Christianity (you know, all that stuff about Jesus and sin, etc.).
Of course. So, are you saying that you know an awful lot about Adonai or very little about yourself?
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(May 5, 2011 at 3:55 pm)oggtheclever Wrote: Of course. So, are you saying that you know an awful lot about Adonai or very little about yourself?
Hmm. There is much more to be known about YHWH than there is about me, and in comparison to what can be known about him, I know nothing. Equally, there is very little to be known about me, but still in comparison to what God knows about me, I know nothing. I am really just guessing as to which "nothing" is the biggest, though perhaps there are ingenious arguments for one position or the other.
Hello good sir.

Enjoy your time on the forums, i have pretty much thus far Smile
Quote:all that stuff about Jesus and sin, etc.).

Oh.

Another bullshit artist.
Please dont turn out to be like Waldorf.
(May 5, 2011 at 5:13 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: Please dont turn out to be like Waldorf.

That guy's an ass. I tried arguing with him earlier and he was like 'there is no free will' what a tard!
(May 5, 2011 at 5:08 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Another bullshit artist.
Ooh, a feisty one! I love these types.

(May 5, 2011 at 5:13 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: Please dont turn out to be like Waldorf.
I don't know what salad's got to do with it, but I suppose every place has its nut.

(May 5, 2011 at 5:14 pm)Napoleon666 Wrote: That guy's an ass. I tried arguing with him earlier and he was like 'there is no free will' what a tard!
I wonder what made him say that...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Initial Muslim. 19 1241 January 31, 2019 at 11:45 am
Last Post: GUBU