Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 4:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somebody go fix atheistforums.com, please.
Somebody go fix atheistforums.com, please.
GoDaddy wants dinero.
RE: Somebody go fix atheistforums.com, please.
Someone needs to pay their bill.
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
It's a shame because for the longest time the board software they were using was just awful; slow, constantly crashing, posts wouldn't go through, etc. They finally got it fixed and now this happens.

But, of course, if it had worked better I would not have found this place.

Maybe it was one of those fucking miracles the idiots are always ranting about?
(May 7, 2011 at 11:16 am)Minimalist Wrote: It's a shame because for the longest time the board software they were using was just awful; slow, constantly crashing, posts wouldn't go through, etc. They finally got it fixed and now this happens.

Gawd smote a forum and doesn't help a working mothers of six with diabetes, no health care for her or the kids and the shadow of unemployment looming? Gawd's a cocksucker then.
(May 7, 2011 at 11:19 am)Gawdzilla Wrote:
(May 7, 2011 at 11:16 am)Minimalist Wrote: It's a shame because for the longest time the board software they were using was just awful; slow, constantly crashing, posts wouldn't go through, etc. They finally got it fixed and now this happens.

Gawd smote a forum and doesn't help a working mothers of six with diabetes, no health care for her or the kids and the shadow of unemployment looming? Gawd's a cocksucker then.

Agreed.
Is it up for sale along with the domain name?

If so I will take it and make it look much better than that crappy BB system he has on it.
Fuck..the domain isnt available..I would have bought it and just redirected it to this forum..jacking the search hits for this site sky high in the process.
If someone associated with this site can keep checking the domain, and then buy it if it becomes available to buy, I can refund you the money and pay for it to be transferred across to myself.
Too late. It's back!!!
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(May 7, 2011 at 11:16 am)Minimalist Wrote: But, of course, if it had worked better I would not have found this place.
You mean you would have remained one of those shit heads?

Damn crappy websites for letting the nutters escape!
Excellent. Good to see they are back.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Podcast recommendations please... arewethereyet 1 205 September 1, 2020 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  [Serious] How do you get over your past mistakes? [Please Don't judge me] GODZILLA 12 1148 June 3, 2019 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Can you filthy foreigners please invite your friends? Losty 43 2949 May 1, 2019 at 2:42 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  somebody, Please Talk Sense into My Stupid Head. I Think I'm Getting Ready to Fuck Up Rhondazvous 30 2245 September 13, 2018 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Gentlebeings, a salute, please. Gawdzilla Sama 13 1235 July 31, 2018 at 7:40 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Please help me understand this Indian "law" Alexmahone 18 2401 July 25, 2018 at 2:02 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Help! If You Hsbr sn iPhone, iPad, iPod or Mac Please Do Me a Favor Rhondazvous 2 482 April 17, 2018 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Please help? Longhorn 16 3004 January 9, 2018 at 10:53 am
  Atheistforums.org sucks... FirstPoet 20 2655 December 24, 2017 at 8:12 am
  A little advice on a family matter please NuclearEnergy 6 1137 August 27, 2017 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: Minimalist