Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 2:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Dead One
Lightbulb 
The Dead One
I'm the one known as A Dead Relative, aka Calvin. You may have seen me on other forums, but it's been a while since I've really been active. It's always nice to find new forums, and especially atheist themed. I just found this one, today, as I was looking through Facebook pages, and figured I would give it a go.
[Image: style5,Atheism.png]
RE: The Dead One
Welcome aboard! Big Grin

Which one of my dead relatives exactly? Nice Troy McClure line too. Wink

Wouldn't that be a fun intro!

Hi! I'm Troy McClure. You may remember me from such educational films as "Lead Paint: Delicious But Deadly," and "Here Comes the Metric System!", such self-help videos as "Smoke Yourself Thin" and "Get Some Confidence, Stupid!", such automated information kiosks as "Welcome to Springfield Airport", and "Where's Nordstrom?". While you're enjoying our hall of wonders, your car will be unfortunately be subject to repeated break-ins...

HA HA!
I had no intentions of sounding like that. I could have listed them off, though.
Welcome to the forums and feel free to jump right on in or lurk as you see fit Big Grin
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
Welcome. Do I get to pick which one of my dead relatives you are or are you just going to pick the biggest asshole and roll with it? Tongue
Hi
hi
[Image: Evolution.png]

En Taro Tassadar, Dead One!

Enjoy your stay here...
Hi from Oz.

If you're a dead relative I hope you're a rich one.

I could use the money.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(May 9, 2011 at 12:18 am)Shell B Wrote: Do I get to pick which one of my dead relatives you are or are you just going to pick the biggest asshole and roll with it? Tongue
Being the asshole does sound like fun. Thinking
(May 9, 2011 at 5:20 am)Zen Badger Wrote: If you're a dead relative I hope you're a rich one.

I could use the money.
Rich? Yeah, I wish. I'm still paying child support, from when I was alive.

I almost forgot, again.

fr0d0, I love your avatar. I have friends who are Maori, so I've learned a bit about the culture. They are fascinating people.
Welcome