Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 18, 2024, 10:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daughter gets ISS for a hug
Daughter gets ISS for a hug
Yep, my daughter just got caught hugging her boyfriend at school. She was given these choices of punishment:

1 day of in school suspension
1 day of out of school suspension
8 hours of community service
or
counseling

Angry
RE: Daughter gets ISS for a hug
Hey, it's only slightly my fault that you make her go to that public prison some like to call 'school'.

Affection is bad, didn't you know? Especially publicly displayed affection. It's like worse than sodomy and anal sex with six kangaroos chained up inside a cage. Oh, and threatening people with likely bodily injury is so much worse than actually hurting them. Like you could be expelled pending psychological evaluation for threatening somebody with being hurt, hurting them would only give you a few day suspension. Never ever show affection while you're threatening somebody... the effect of that much evil together is the equivalent of dividing by zero. Doing all three at the same time... there are just no words to describe it.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(May 17, 2011 at 8:28 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: Yep, my daughter just got caught hugging her boyfriend at school. She was given these choices of punishment:

1 day of in school suspension
1 day of out of school suspension
8 hours of community service
or
counseling

Angry

How do they enforce 8 hours of community service?

Since when do they suspend kids for hugging?

Counseling? For a hug? What are they going to possibly say during the sessions??? "Hey, lets go over the 24 points of why hugging is bad."

I'm so confused right now.
[Image: Evolution.png]

I once a got a "special rub" in the locker room... Big Grin

But really, that's fucked up. In my school the only rule is don't come in naked.
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
That's crazy...
(May 17, 2011 at 8:59 pm)SpatiumTempusque Wrote: I once a got a "special rub" in the locker room... Big Grin

But really, that's fucked up. In my school the only rule is don't come in naked.

Boys will do boys.
(May 17, 2011 at 10:01 pm)Rhizomorph13 Wrote:
(May 17, 2011 at 8:59 pm)SpatiumTempusque Wrote: I once a got a "special rub" in the locker room... Big Grin

Boys will do boys.

With knives, even.
Uhhmmm... I'm not gay.
Most school administrators in this country need to be soundly beaten with a stick.
(May 17, 2011 at 10:08 pm)SpatiumTempusque Wrote: Uhhmmm... I'm not gay.

Well cheer up already! Tiger

I'm as happy as a lark, as merry as a schoolboy Tiger

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Last night my 10-year old daughter said that she did not believe in God. Jehanne 22 2014 December 26, 2021 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The why I hug you thread. Mystic 28 3351 November 20, 2018 at 5:57 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Do you and yours wear thermal under clothes when the weather gets cold? Duty 46 3075 November 15, 2018 at 11:06 am
Last Post: Duty
  Curious how one gets the "jerkoff" emoticon next to one's name Foxaèr 29 5102 April 17, 2018 at 9:39 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Deep Down I Wish I Could Just Hug You Fuckers Edwardo Piet 25 2671 October 18, 2017 at 1:33 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Things You Don't Like About Other Countries ( America Gets Immunity) Amarok 61 9053 April 11, 2017 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: brewer
  So, the driver gets eaten by wild boars or dropped in boiling oil ?? vorlon13 12 1471 September 3, 2016 at 8:37 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Don't Hug Me I'm Scared JaceDeanLove 5 2030 November 21, 2014 at 12:52 am
Last Post: simplemoss
  Kid accidentally packs beer in lunchbox, tells teacher, gets punished anyway Napoléon 11 2784 February 27, 2014 at 6:26 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
  Topless Tunisian protester gets threats. Brian37 4 1087 March 25, 2013 at 3:23 am
Last Post: Violet