Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Is racism allowed on this board?
Is racism allowed on this board?
I want to express my racist views on certain races.

Is this allowed here?
RE: Is racism allowed on this board?
http://atheistforums.org/rules.php
Rules doesn't state anything about racism at all but, unless you have a reasonable excuse for your "racist" views, the only thing you will be doing is flaming and possibly insulting members.
Quote:"I think it's perfectly possible to explain how the universe came about without bringing God into it, but I don't know everything, and there may well be a God somewhere, hiding away. Actually, if he is keeping out of sight, it's because he's ashamed of his followers and all the cruelty and ignorance they're responsible for promoting in his name. If I were him, I'd want nothing to do with them."
— Philip Pullman
(May 21, 2011 at 12:08 am)DefendingIran Wrote: I want to express my racist views on certain races.

Is this allowed here?

If you wish to do so, then I would suggest posting in THE PIT known as "R'lyeh" (follow this link)

http://atheistforums.org/forum-49.html

I like a good racist joke, but I am not racist as in "hateful son-of-a-bitch" racist...

..well, to be honest, I'm not racist at all...I just appreciate good humor.

..something tells me that isnt your goal.

P.S. - Did I mention to kill whitey? Wait...I'm one of those whitey's
Thank you for the courtesy of asking first. We do not support bigotry in any form here, as per our netiquette guide. We have a little hole where you can say what you like called R'Yleh as was mentioned above. If that's your only purpose for being here, you'll probably end up getting banned as that is not the purpose of this forum.
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
Is there a reason my views on the Black race were censored?
As I stated bigotry is not supported in the main forum. Please make your remainging posts in Ryleh, unless you can be a far less beligerent and spiteful bigot.
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
(May 21, 2011 at 1:55 am)tackattack Wrote: As I stated bigotry is not supported in the main forum. Please make your remainging posts in Ryleh, unless you can be a far less beligerent and spiteful bigot.

So this board doesn't support free speech?
(May 21, 2011 at 2:01 am)DefendingIran Wrote:

Free speech does not equal ignorance concerning races.

When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(May 21, 2011 at 2:01 am)DefendingIran Wrote:
(May 21, 2011 at 1:55 am)tackattack Wrote: As I stated bigotry is not supported in the main forum. Please make your remainging posts in Ryleh, unless you can be a far less beligerent and spiteful bigot.

You think we want your racist posts showing up in google search engines under one of the biggest atheist forums?

What a fucking idiot you are!
(May 21, 2011 at 2:01 am)DefendingIran Wrote: So this board doesn't support free speech?
Yes. Just not hate speech.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rayaan Leaves The Staff and the Whole Board Goes To Shit. Minimalist 51 10732 July 12, 2014 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Marsellus Wallace
  Why Is Neg-Rep Not Allowed? RonaldReagansGhost666 84 14386 January 21, 2013 at 5:53 pm
Last Post: Violet