Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 10:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me make fun of Family Radio
Help me make fun of Family Radio
Check out my facebook page, Doomsday Loans R Us. Help me show these people for what they are, nuts or con-men or both. Push these guys out of the social consciousness.

Doomsday Loans R Us Facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Doomsday-L...74?sk=info
RE: Help me make fun of Family Radio
How can the average observer tell when something like this is a meant to be a parody of end day christians, and not a real thing associated with their movement?
(May 24, 2011 at 11:48 am)Chuck Wrote: How can the average observer tell when something like this is a meant to be a parody of end day christians, and not a real thing associated with their movement?

I thought it would be obvious on the facebook page. The offer is to loan them money if they forfeit all their property the day after their deadline. Basically asking them to put their prophecy to the test. If they don't believe, no one else should.

Apologies if my post looked scam-y.
(May 24, 2011 at 1:01 pm)curtis Wrote:
(May 24, 2011 at 11:48 am)Chuck Wrote: How can the average observer tell when something like this is a meant to be a parody of end day christians, and not a real thing associated with their movement?

I thought it would be obvious on the facebook page. The offer is to loan them money if they forfeit all their property the day after their deadline. Basically asking them to put their prophecy to the test. If they don't believe, no one else should.

Apologies if my post looked scam-y.

I believe Chuck was referring to Poe's Law.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
Don't feel like it... you are nobody.

And you're also late, as the world already ended.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(May 24, 2011 at 3:50 pm)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: Don't feel like it... you are nobody.

Ouch. So ignore it. No reason to poke me in the eye. And it's not too late. If you were paying attention, you'd have seen he set a new date and still getting air time.

Peace...
Im just looking for one of his female followers to have a "last moment of sin" with me before she gets raptured...

What am I saying...those women following him are fucking demented
(May 24, 2011 at 4:16 pm)curtis Wrote:
(May 24, 2011 at 3:50 pm)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: Don't feel like it... you are nobody.

Ouch. So ignore it. No reason to poke me in the eye. And it's not too late. If you were paying attention, you'd have seen he set a new date and still getting air time.

Peace...

That's just Sae. She's batshit crazy, you get used to it after a while.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal

Find the names of any notable people associated with the project and look on Wikipedia to see what they have to say.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(May 24, 2011 at 6:48 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: Im just looking for one of his female followers to have a "last moment of sin" with me before she gets raptured...

What am I saying...those women following him are fucking demented

If I were you, I'd be worried that she'd stick around after the rapture doesn't happen.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Family EgoDeath 6 569 August 19, 2019 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  So.... I want to make music with... Software. Any help? ErGingerbreadMandude 23 3210 August 3, 2017 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  What is the first song or piece of music you can remember hearing on the radio (or)? Whateverist 78 10927 October 27, 2016 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: abaris
  My Top 10 Stupid Fun Movies Mechaghostman2 7 1269 July 8, 2016 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla
  The Family (new show) Foxaèr 1 571 April 5, 2016 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Trevor Noah Has Some Fun With "Jihotties" Minimalist 1 704 January 27, 2016 at 6:31 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Colbert Has Some Fun With "Nostradonald." Minimalist 0 523 November 25, 2015 at 11:48 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  My fave fun song of all time. Brian37 0 738 November 10, 2015 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Are drugs bad? Or just fun? Jericho 9 1255 May 6, 2015 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: Saxmoof
  John Oliver....Having Some Fun With GM Minimalist 3 994 May 19, 2014 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan